Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mighty Member

Why can't the Marvel survey also do the same for the Avengers, and other heroes polls as well. I can name a long list of B-Listed Avengers who deserve some love and attention from the polls to the Marvel editorials. That give them a proof to see which heroes deserves some spotlight again.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Why can't the Marvel survey also do the same for the Avengers, and other heroes polls as well. I can name a long list of B-Listed Avengers who deserve some love and attention from the polls to the Marvel editorials. That give them a proof to see which heroes deserves some spotlight again.
    But the survey doesn't ask which character you'd want to see more. There's isn't a "which of these character you haven't seen/seen little in 2023 would like to see more?".
    The poll asks which character you already saw in 2023, in some capacity, liked the most. And the more prominent characters will clearly win. So X-Marvel will not get any number that will show them that there are characters who should "deserve some spotlight again".
    IMHO.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.