Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Well this is disappointing, I was really enjoying Waid's Shazam.

Also I can't help but worry that Campbell will shaft Billy at the expense of Mary.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

New Champion of Shazam was fantastic so I'm game for more.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Oh man we're getting a Miguel Mercado cover for Shazam #10!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    Oh man we're getting a Miguel Mercado cover for Shazam #10!!

Nice to see Billy and Mary in classic form .

Incredible Member

It's disappointing that the "Marvel Family" (or is it the "Shazam Family") is not getting the love that the other books should be getting. And, it's really disappointing that Waid and company are leaving the title so soon. I was looking forward to what he, Mora and Sanchez would have done to the title, especially since it was implied that series was going to be more like its Fawcett Comics "roots", starting with the revelation from Solomon that Billy Batson's superhero persona was going to become more "independent, as time goes on. Still, the replacement team seems nice, and I did enjoy The Champion of SHAZAM!, so, here's hoping I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    It's disappointing that the "Marvel Family" (or is it the "Shazam Family") is not getting the love that the other books should be getting. And, it's really disappointing that Waid and company are leaving the title so soon. I was looking forward to what he, Mora and Sanchez would have done to the title, especially since it was implied that series was going to be more like its Fawcett Comics "roots", starting with the revelation from Solomon that Billy Batson's superhero persona was going to become more "independent, as time goes on. Still, the replacement team seems nice, and I did enjoy The Champion of SHAZAM!, so, here's hoping I guess.
    Same here .