Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

All this time I thought Dragoness was aged contemporary to the New Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All this time I thought Dragoness was aged contemporary to the New Mutants
    Yeah, she was always a lot older than they were. She first showed up in 1990! So she was 40s then! Which actually matches how she was drawn back then.

OOH! in Messiah complex she said this:

Tamara tells Laurie she's been a Mutant rights activist since before Laurie was born.

That's a variation of "I'm old enough to be your mother". Which means that canonically Tamara is definitely over 40.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And remember that Forge would be in his 70s as well.
    Considering his vietnam war backround was transplanted into the fictional one (Siancong) Marvel introduced to detach the backrounds of various characters from real world conflicts, which would not longer be applicable with the "sliding timescale" of the Marvel Universe, he should still only be in his late 30's or early 40's.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Jean's reaction to the revelations behind Erik, Charles, and Moira machinations towards establishing Krakoa.
    Jean's reaction to Moira being revealed to being a mutant, her betrayal, death, and "rebirth" as AI could have added more tension to her eventual murdering Jean at the HFG 23.
    Jean's reaction to Xandra.
    Jean's reaction to Madelyne's return in Hellions, before Dark Web, again I feel like if we had insight to her POV leading up to these stories involving seminal people in her life might give these stories more credibility.