Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    OH YEAH and another thing! The Spark was set up to be this cool religion and guiding light. Then it just became a vague set of generic morals, with no concrete practices or beliefs behind them. And then Kurt and his allies morphed into police officers, and the Spark was reduced to some cliffnotes that explained Krakoa's already-basic tenants.
    Yeah I wish the Spark (and actually maybe the Legion) were actually used in other books.

Chance should have been in X-Factor or New Mutants.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

There should have been a book about a team that wanted to live normal lives off Krakoa. Like the New Mutants during Schism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    10 years of Percy writing Beast?!?

Don't say things like that!
    Sorry for the scare I gave you *lol*
    To be fair, in my mind, in those 10 years Beast wouldn't have 10 years of comic issues. Also, his fall into darkness could've been written better and more gradually (as we spoke in Hank's thread).
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Fantastic Member

Rachel and Selene

Incredible Member

More melodrama instead of just drama.

I don't care about Mystique being untrustworthy during the Krakoan era, because she is always untrustworthy. I don't care about Sinister yet again backstabbing during the Krakoan era, because he always backstabs.

Give me something new: The Cyclops-Wolverine throuple/quad. The Daken and Aurora relationship. Give me Kid Cable and Quentin Quire on a double date with the Cuckoos.

Some nice ideas have been posted!

Brood Mutants and Paradox retured minus the Brood and Technovirus infections.

The return of Lightbright an the fleshing out more of the Bio-Genes.

Iceman finding out he has an unknown half sister named Lightbright.

The return to mutant status of Cloak, Dagger, Toro, Squirrel Girl, Scarlet Witch, Quicksiver, Franklin, Mister One and Mister Two ect.

Personally, it was when nobody followed up with these four awesome characters after this scene.

RCO044_1663856464~3.jpg

Forever waiting for a 'Party In Madripoor' miniseries.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    More melodrama instead of just drama.

I don't care about Mystique being untrustworthy during the Krakoan era, because she is always untrustworthy. I don't care about Sinister yet again backstabbing during the Krakoan era, because he always backstabs.

Give me something new: The Cyclops-Wolverine throuple/quad. The Daken and Aurora relationship. Give me Kid Cable and Quentin Quire on a double date with the Cuckoos.
    Yeah. I'd love to see some new stuff, some interactions between characters that *should* have interesting connections, but have never really been addressed, like Unus the Untouchable and his (multiple?) kids, Unuscione and Radius, or developing characters that have lay in the background, like the multiple Guthrie siblings who haven't 'blossomed' yet (or the mysterious tenth child, the girl who *still doesn't even have a name*).

Instead, as you say, Mystique is shifty and unreliable, which is literally her entire characterization for the last twenty years. Been there, betrayed that. Boring!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Chance should have been in X-Factor or New Mutants.
    Are you referring to Chance from the original Fallen Angels?! Because I have always wanted to see the return of this character in a grandiose way.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    Are you referring to Chance from the original Fallen Angels?! Because I have always wanted to see the return of this character in a grandiose way.
    Yes! She could have had her powers developed as to siphon off and weaken an opponent, and using that energy to strengthen an ally!
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-05-2023 at 04:32 AM.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yes! She could have had her powers developed as to siphon off and not weaken an opponent, and using that energy to strengthen an ally!
    Definitely wanted to see more of Chance. Instead we got power-booster Fabian Cortez (ugh) and new power-booster Khora of the Burning Heart, who was, at least, interesting, coming from a culture that considered her power 'cheating' and distasteful. (And nothing from power-reducer Leech, who should *finally* be a teenager by now, since he's apparently FF property? Maybe Reed de-mutanted him, too.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah. I'd love to see some new stuff, some interactions between characters that *should* have interesting connections, but have never really been addressed, like Unus the Untouchable and his (multiple?) kids, Unuscione and Radius, or developing characters that have lay in the background, like the multiple Guthrie siblings who haven't 'blossomed' yet (or the mysterious tenth child, the girl who *still doesn't even have a name*).

Instead, as you say, Mystique is shifty and unreliable, which is literally her entire characterization for the last twenty years. Been there, betrayed that. Boring!
    Agreed. I know some people take issue with the historically genocidal Apocalypse being transformed in the Krakoan era as just a tough-love daddy, but he has never been more interesting than he is right now. In contrast, Mystique/Shaw all read as exactly the same character we've seen for decades.

Give me new stories of characters doing things you wouldn't have expected - Unus' power set is referenced by Sinister, but Unus the character could have had some nice banter with Cannonball about their powers. Have Shaw actually buy into the Krakoan dream and have an unexpected friendship with Colossus, but then have his past history (and Colossus being controlled by Mikhail) catch up to him and force him to turn on Krakoa. Have Marrow and Wolverine go on a mission together instead of using the same Wolverine/X-force interactions.

Give me new interactions. Duggan only had Synch and Laura be the sole 'new' interactions. In contrast, Ewing had Cable spar with Brand, Cortez irritate everyone, Frenzy and Storm have a respectful relationship, and Sunspot becoming friends with Nova.

Actually, just give me more Ewing Xbooks in the Krakoan era.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not having that Moira X book.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Some nice ideas have been posted!

Brood Mutants and Paradox retured minus the Brood and Technovirus infections.

The return of Lightbright an the fleshing out more of the Bio-Genes.

Iceman finding out he has an unknown half sister named Lightbright.

The return to mutant status of Cloak, Dagger, Toro, Squirrel Girl, Scarlet Witch, Quicksiver, Franklin, Mister One and Mister Two ect.
    The Bio-Genes and Promise if anyone is curious:

Bio-Genes

-Leecher

-Lightbright

Promise

-Tad Carter

-Tobias Messenger
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-05-2023 at 08:49 AM.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura