Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Black Canary and Johnny Thunder?

Also, those are two different Canaries you're talking about, ya know. Here's what I have for both of them. I dunno what happened with Johnny, but I put Starman in there based on what you said.

Attachment 136179
    I remembered Canary and Johnny being friends. There was a small argument between Johnny and Ollie during the #100-102 JLA/JSA team up to find the Seven Soldiers of Victory. But I don't remember it being because of a romantic situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    In the original continuity, later revived as the 'Retroboot' by Johns, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad are married with one (Graym), two (+Validus?!?!) or four kids (+Dacey and Dorit), depending on whatever the writer was smoking that week.

In the Reboot continuity, it was Saturn Girl and Cosmic Boy, instead.

In the Threeboot, I think Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad, again, although they didn't start a couple, IIRC? Been a minute, and I've slept since then, so I don't remember as clearly.
    And for completion's sake, Bendis's reboot had Saturn Girl dating Superboy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Retired

Up until 1983, there was only one Black Canary. And comic book writers are not capable of magically transforming the neurons in my brain so I somehow remember all those previous stories the way they want me to. Also the B.C. that was friends (or maybe more) with Johnny Thunder and the girl friend/wife of Larry Lance and teamed with Starman and Wildcat was all the original Dinah--it's only Green Arrow who thought he was sleeping with the mother but was actually sleeping with the daughter who thought she was the mother, if you follow the logic of that retcon (I don't).

Incredible Member

Well, here are some more clips from my google doc. I skipped over Batman because that's several pages long in it's own right, with at least 36 love interests.

Screenshot (102).pngScreenshot (103).jpgScreenshot (105).jpg

I'll try and hit some of the weirder/dumber ones:

- Black Canary and Ray II
    - Power Girl and Hal Jordan
    - Fire and Lobo (it's happening *right now*)
    - Snapper Carr and Cheetah
    - Boston Brand and Dawn Granger
    - Ted Grant and Queen Hippolyta
    - Captain Atom and Plastique (seriously, how does that not cause him to lose his security clearance?)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    I'll try and hit some of the weirder/dumber ones:

- Black Canary and Ray II
    - Power Girl and Hal Jordan
    - Fire and Lobo (it's happening *right now*)
    - Snapper Carr and Cheetah
    - Boston Brand and Dawn Granger
    - Ted Grant and Queen Hippolyta
    - Captain Atom and Plastique (seriously, how does that not cause him to lose his security clearance?)
    Yeah, there was a love triangle in Justice League Europe between Power Girl, Aquaman, and Hal. Didn't know about some of those.

Anyway, here's the next few snapshots. Boy, Wally seems to get around. Though I'm actually sure man of these are actually from adaptations, not canon comics (like Fire). I just wanted to confirm. And yes I know that I'm missing a LOT for Hal!

Screenshot (106).jpgScreenshot (107).pngScreenshot (108).jpg

EDIT: Apparently I also have something written down about Harley Quinn & Riddler??? When did that happen???
    Last edited by Slimybug; 12-12-2023 at 10:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member

The most bonkers of everything has to be Shado.
    She has gotten with Robert Queen, to birth Emiko.
    She has gotten with Robert’s son Green Arrow, to birth baby Robbie.
    She has gotten with Green Arrow’s son Connor Hawke. Thankfully no pregnancy on this.

This woman has done it with a grandfather, father and son.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The most bonkers of everything has to be Shado.
    She has gotten with Robert Queen, to birth Emiko.
    She has gotten with Robert’s son Green Arrow, to birth baby Robbie.
    She has gotten with Green Arrow’s son Connor Hawke. Thankfully no pregnancy on this.

This woman has done it with a grandfather, father and son.
    Really? After reading that I went onto DC.fandom, and only read that she raped Oliver and conceived his son Robert. It doesn't say anything about being Emiko's mother, or doing Connor. Would that be Prime Earth? The only article they have is on New Earth Shado.

Anyway, here's some more snapshots.

Screenshot (110).jpgScreenshot (109).jpgScreenshot (111).jpg

Extraordinary Member

Really? After reading that I went onto DC.fandom, and only read that she raped Oliver and conceived his son Robert. It doesn't say anything about being Emiko's mother, or doing Connor. Would that be Prime Earth? The only article they have is on New Earth Shado.

The Shado/Connor thing was done in 2008, before Flashpoint. In miniseries Connor Hawke: Dragon’s Blood.
    The Shado being Emiko’s mother was post-Flashpoint, in Prime Earth. See DC Fandom on Emiko.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 12-12-2023 at 12:54 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The Shado/Connor thing was done in 2008, before Flashpoint. In miniseries Connor Hawke: Dragon’s Blood.
    The Shado being Emiko’s mother was post-Flashpoint, in Prime Earth. See DC Fandom on Emiko.
    Ah. So she only slept with two generations in the same continuity. That's not so bad And it sounds like post-Flashpoint, it was only Robert?

Here's some more.

Screenshot (112).jpgScreenshot (113).jpgScreenshot (114).jpg

Extraordinary Member

Ah. So she only slept with two generations in the same continuity. That's not so bad And it sounds like post-Flashpoint, it was only Robert?

Here's some more.

Screenshot (112).jpgScreenshot (113).jpgScreenshot (114).jpg
    Post-rebirth it’s all back in continuity though.

Incredible Member

Oh wow. I'll admit I don't really understand Rebirth, and I don't think I will for some time. But that's something.

Screenshot (115).jpgScreenshot (116).jpgScreenshot (117).jpg

Oliver didn't consent, I remember that. I believe he was injured and delirious and thought she was Dinah and she knew it.

Extraordinary Member

Oh wow. I'll admit I don't really understand Rebirth, and I don't think I will for some time. But that's something.

Screenshot (115).jpgScreenshot (116).jpgScreenshot (117).jpg
    For Huntress, you’re missing Arsenal and that security guard from Birds of Prey.
    For Hawkgirl, your missing the father of her child Mia, that she had when she was 16 years old.