Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Kim Possible and crew in Gotham City.

Due to……shenanigans, Kim, Ron, Rufus, Wade, her family, and main enemies all appear in Gotham. How does this new dynamic affect Gotham City and the Bat-Family when the plot gods make Kim and Ron the new Batfamily members?

And how do Shego and Drakken do in this new city? Monkey Fist? The other villains?

And how does the Batfamily react to their newest additions?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I say Dick is cool, he get along with Kim's crew. Damian would be cynical and rude to them, Kim would see Damian as being worst then her brothers. Bruce would suspicious of Kim and her crew, so he would be monitoring them to see if he can trust them.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

If no plot armor, I feel Harley would be a PROBLEM for Kim on just insanity alone. Damien and Ron Shenanigans would be funny. Oracle/Wade?? Probably an underrated intel duo. Shego and Drakken probably team with Two-Face or Penguin, someone is betraying the other eventually. Monkey Fist/ League of Assassins?? That's a problem right there especially if he has a good relation with Rha's.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    If no plot armor, I feel Harley would be a PROBLEM for Kim on just insanity alone. Damien and Ron Shenanigans would be funny. Oracle/Wade?? Probably an underrated intel duo. Shego and Drakken probably team with Two-Face or Penguin, someone is betraying the other eventually. Monkey Fist/ League of Assassins?? That's a problem right there especially if he has a good relation with Rha's.
    I was thinking that the Ron/Joker feud could be legendary. Ron would laugh at several of Joker's joke, which would absolutely mess up Joker's timing. His jokes would fall flat, but the fact that his early pratfalls and mishaps would suddenly free Kim/Batman (and/or capture Harley/Joker). Joker would be steaming.

Joker would try to turn Ron evil. Joker isn't ready for Evil Ron Stoppable. Joker might turn him back just to keep his insanity.

I want to see the Cass/Ron and Kim/Steph interactions. Both would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    I was thinking that the Ron/Joker feud could be legendary. Ron would laugh at several of Joker's joke, which would absolutely mess up Joker's timing. His jokes would fall flat, but the fact that his early pratfalls and mishaps would suddenly free Kim/Batman (and/or capture Harley/Joker). Joker would be steaming.

Joker would try to turn Ron evil. Joker isn't ready for Evil Ron Stoppable. Joker might turn him back just to keep his insanity.

I want to see the Cass/Ron and Kim/Steph interactions. Both would be interesting.
    I can see Joker actually torturing the humor out of Ron brutally, forcing Kim to resort to lethal measures while the Bat-Family attempts to talk her down.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Due to……shenanigans, Kim, Ron, Rufus, Wade, her family, and main enemies all appear in Gotham. How does this new dynamic affect Gotham City and the Bat-Family when the plot gods make Kim and Ron the new Batfamily members?

And how do Shego and Drakken do in this new city? Monkey Fist? The other villains?

And how does the Batfamily react to their newest additions?
    A red head in a Batsuit doing flippy Martial Arts? The people of Gotham wonder if they've gone back to Pre-Killing Joke.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

OMG! Evil Ron had so much potential (LOL):

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    I can see Joker actually torturing the humor out of Ron brutally, forcing Kim to resort to lethal measures while the Bat-Family attempts to talk her down.
    Either that, or it ends up with Joker getting shot dead by the person he tortured the humor out of, a la how he died in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. Come to think of it, in light of how Will Friedle made his VA debut as Terry McGinnis and later became the voice of Ron Stoppable . . . could be some interesting parallels, considering Terry halted the Joker's comeback tour for good at the end of the movie.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Either that, or it ends up with Joker getting shot dead by the person he tortured the humor out of, a la how he died in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. Come to think of it, in light of how Will Friedle made his VA debut as Terry McGinnis and later became the voice of Ron Stoppable . . . could be some interesting parallels, considering Terry halted the Joker's comeback tour for good at the end of the movie.
    The problem with this is, by the end of Kim Possible Ron has high-end magic martial arts powers, and has the confidence to turn them on at will. It's going to be hard for the joker to keep Ron down long enough to torture him.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The problem with this is, by the end of Kim Possible Ron has high-end magic martial arts powers, and has the confidence to turn them on at will. It's going to be hard for the joker to keep Ron down long enough to torture him.
    That's a very good point you raise there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a very good point you raise there.
    I know, right?! When you combine both Tai Shing Pek Kwar & The Ron Factor, it makes him ridiculously OP (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-14-2023 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.