Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-Men Red #18 - Preview

https://www.cbr.com/storm-versus-gen...iew-exclusive/

Hmm I can't tell if it's my browser or the website but the pages came in very small/blurry. I'll update them if higher res versions pop up. Just two pages.

It's officially on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Let's GO!!! It's time to Kick Some Ass. Kick her ASS Storm !!! Put that Boot to Genesis Neck.

#StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Time for the final confrontation .

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The ritual is taking place inside Kaorak as it's fighting...how fucking epic is that!?

I need Storm to melt that talking broomstick to slag. "Miss" my ass!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-07-2023 at 02:57 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The ritual is taking place inside Karoak as it's fighting...how fucking epic is that!?

I need Storm to melt that talking broomstick to slag. "Miss" my ass!
    So damn cool how they're powering Karoak like that! Soooo fun. LOL@broomstick

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'll have to update my entry in the "What book's cancellation hit you the hardest?" thread... This one is going to sting, I can't believe this will be the last issue :///

Storm’s island should’ve been named Galm.

I really want Storm to lay waste to Genesis. I want Storm to have a clear victory over Genesis, and not some Pyrrhic victory.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I really want Storm to lay waste to Genesis. I want Storm to have a clear victory over Genesis, and not some Pyrrhic victory.
    Agreed! I need to see Storm grind Genesis (and that stank hoe Annihilation) into the ground, grab those braids, and helicopter her b$&@#-a$$ off the planet screaming & crying back into Amenth. Let her live with the shame of being a pawn, getting “helped” by a god, & still getting her a$$ beat.

So the Staff is the Adversary... isn´t it? I wish Forge was also involved in this X-Men Red run.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So the Staff is the Adversary... isn´t it? I wish Forge was also involved in this X-Men Red run.
    Where the hell did you pull that theory from?

From X-Men Red... Ororo said there was something "adversarial" about the staff.... also, please, mind your language. You are rude.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

From X-Men Red... Ororo said there was something "adversarial" about the staff.... also, please, mind your language. You are rude.
    I've said nothing rude... Fact, the staff is not the Adversary... All I wanted to know was where you got that idea from.
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-08-2023 at 09:09 AM.

Spectacular Member

The Adversary is gone it got burned up by Phoenix/Echo with help from Forge in the Phoenix Echo Mini this staff is Annihilation from the demonic dimension of Amenth

Yup. Theories started to pop up when in July's X-Men Red #13 Storm used the word "adversarial" when she described what she felt of the Annihilation staff. It felt like a very deliberate word used by Ewing and interestingly the newly released solicitation for Resurrection of Magneto #3 states, "In the cold dark rooms beyond death, there are terrible things. Annihilators. Adversaries. And a King of Shadows." I remember reading a deep dive theory about the entity of Annihilation being connected to the Adversary. Was it here on CBR? I don't recall. But we know the Adversary has been destroyed before and has come back.
    Last edited by JB; 12-08-2023 at 01:07 PM.