Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Which clone would you trust the most?

Well, which clone would you trust with your life the most?
    Send in the clones 1.22.07 PM.jpg
    Add any other if you like.

Gundam's had some interesting ones: Marida, Suletta, etc.

The term "Char Clone" is also thrown around but it simply refers to characters clearly based on Char and his story arc, not necessarily actual clones. Although the main " Char Clone" in SEED is the clone of the father of another character; and in turn gets another, somewhat less villainous clone in SEED DESTINY to boot. It seems possible that the new movie will have a few as well.

Dianna and Lihel from Turn A are also doubles but it's never given any scientific explanation, just an incredible coincidence.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Gundam's had some interesting ones: Marida, Suletta, etc.

The term "Char Clone" is also thrown around but it simply refers to characters clearly based on Char and his story arc, not necessarily actual clones. Although the main " Char Clone" in SEED is the clone of the father of another character; and in turn gets another, somewhat less villainous clone in SEED DESTINY to boot. It seems possible that the new movie will have a few as well.

Dianna and Lihel from Turn A are also doubles but it's never given any scientific explanation, just an incredible coincidence.
    Char himself is a "clone" in a loose sense, having stolen his identity from someone who looked exactly like him
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

True (although the "Origin" canon is slightly at odds with the TV series, especially the manga which goes for a revised version of the show's continuity, or the Doan's Island stuff which has Sleggar already part of the crew).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-07-2023 at 03:58 PM.

Boisterously Confused

DeLeon without question. He's the reinclonation of a dude that literally died for his comrades and his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyplace View Post
    Well, which clone would you trust with your life the most?
    Send in the clones 1.22.07 PM.jpg
    Add any other if you like.
    The Clone Troopers- they may be one man, but they are the right man for the job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    DeLeon without question. He's the reinclonation of a dude that literally died for his comrades and his cause.
    That is true. But it was also Algernon's modification to DeLeon's E-fram that downloaded DeLeon's consciousness that kinda saved him. After that, both Algernon and the Neo-Mega Galba to download DeLeon into his new clone body.

Doctor Who of course has the Meta-Crisis clone half-human Doctor that the Doctor left with Rose in Pete's World, although some think he might turn bad or something due to him destroying the Daleks right away, which is part of why he wanted Rose to keep an eye on him.

Given the recent Doctor Donna resolution kind of wonder if there'll ever be an update on this guy in RTD 2.0. When it was revealed Tennant was returning a year or so ago, some thought it was going to be this version.

There's also Jenny from Doctor's Daughter who was technically a clone too.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-07-2023 at 05:48 PM.

Clone Club from "Orphan Black."

BANNED

I just wanted to add that General Shiva did save Sean Napier. He did it in hopes of creating a better future for Neosapiens.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post

Doctor Who of course has the Meta-Crisis clone half-human Doctor that the Doctor left with Rose in Pete's World, although some think he might turn bad or something due to him destroying the Daleks right away, which is part of why he wanted Rose to keep an eye on him.

Given the recent Doctor Donna resolution kind of wonder if there'll ever be an update on this guy in RTD 2.0. When it was revealed Tennant was returning a year or so ago, some thought it was going to be this version.
    I keep waiting for them to do a Tennant special with the Meta-Crisis Doctor and Rose fighting aliens in Pete's universe!
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Hopefully this counts, but my choice would be...

Superman X

Astonishing Member

Silk from Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Silk from Spider-Man
    She's a clone?!? I did not know that - who's she a clone of?

Also, I maybe misremembering but was Terry McGuiness revealed to be a clone of Bruce Wayne? I know he has some of his DNA but don't recall if he was a 100% reproduction. If he qualifies, I'd put him up there as trustworthy.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-08-2023 at 07:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    She's a clone?!? I did not know that - who's she a clone of?

Also, I maybe misremembering but was Terry McGuiness revealed to be a clone of Bruce Wayne? I know he has some of his DNA but don't recall if he was a 100% reproduction. If he qualifies, I'd put him up there as trustworthy.
    From Peter Parker.