Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought she was just bitten by the same Spider?

Ben Reilly, Kaine, Ultimate Spider-Woman, Spidercide, Superior Spidey after Clone Conspiracy/Dead No More etc. are clones though.

Not sure if you'd trust any though. Ben you could use to but he's been on/off a villain since his revival.

In a "Timey Wimey" way comics Vision can be considered a clone of the original Human Torch I think despite them being robots.

Pretty sure some versions of Bizzaro have been more 'innocent' than others and therefore trustworthy. Also Conner Kent.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-08-2023 at 09:18 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I thought she was just bitten by the same Spider?

Ben Reilly, Kaine, Ultimate Spider-Woman, Spidercide, Superior Spidey after Clone Conspiracy/Dead No More etc. are clones though.

Not sure if you'd trust any though. Ben you could use to but he's been on/off a villain since his revival.

In a "Timey Wimey" way comics Vision can be considered a clone of the original Human Torch I think despite them being robots.

Pretty sure some versions of Bizzaro have been more 'innocent' than others and therefore trustworthy. Also Conner Kent.
    True. I was wrong. Somehow I had in mind that she is a clone of Peter. As you can see, clones are confusing me. Too many too care about.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    True. I was wrong. Somehow I had in mind that she is a clone of Peter. As you can see, clones are confusing me. Too many too care about.
    Yeah, I was going to say the Powerpuff Girls, but then I remembered that they're science experiments, not clones.

I'd go with Superboy as the clone I'd trust with my life. Or the Stepford Cuckoos if I can have a set.

Dolly...She can keep you warm and feed you if you are hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    OMG! Didn't realize you could also include characters that aren't in either TV and/or film. But yeah, Jess is an All-Time Favorite (XD)

We only see him for a bit but Dathan, a clone of Palpatine who was raised as his 'son' and Rey's father, is supposed to be a nice guy.

Kind of wonder if this was the role that Matt Smith was intended for, as Matt was reportedly going to star as as a "young Palpatine" and has a slightly better resemblance to Ian Mcdiarmid (Far from perfect, but close enough)
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-08-2023 at 02:39 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say the Powerpuff Girls, but then I remembered that they're science experiments, not clones.

I'd go with Superboy as the clone I'd trust with my life. Or the Stepford Cuckoos if I can have a set.
    If you notice the pic I posted I have 4 Neo-sapiens from Exosquad that prove your point exactly about the Powerpuff Girls. The Neo-sapiens in Exosquad but missing the reproductive organs, I don't know about the Powerpuff Girls. But both the Powerpuff Girls and the Neo-sapiens are genetically engineered, one was a slave race until they had two violent revolts and the other was made from everything nice. You can almost make a meme out of that. Three of the Neo-sapiens were all killed by Phaeton the big blue guy in the pic, he then replaced them with clones and even made clones of himself. Yeah, Clones of genetically engineered species. He then made a Neo-human clone of a human female that would later go up in a fiery ball inside an E-frame and smash into a wall killing her. But, yeah there is a difference between genetically engineered and a clone.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    ...Also, I maybe misremembering but was Terry McGuiness revealed to be a clone of Bruce Wayne? I know he has some of his DNA but don't recall if he was a 100% reproduction. If he qualifies, I'd put him up there as trustworthy.
    Sort of. Waller hit McGuiness' dad with a mumbo-jumbo-sci serum that rewrote his reproductive DNA into a copy of Batman's, but the other half was his mother. Almost closer to a biological child than a clone. Of course they never mentioned that it would also make McGuiness' annoying baby brother genetically a Bat-spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Sort of. Waller hit McGuiness' dad with a mumbo-jumbo-sci serum that rewrote his reproductive DNA into a copy of Batman's, but the other half was his mother. Almost closer to a biological child than a clone. Of course they never mentioned that it would also make McGuiness' annoying baby brother genetically a Bat-spawn.
    That makes sense - otherwise Bruce would've recognized Terry the moment they met.

BANNED

Look at the bright side at least it's not Hush surgically altering his face to look like Bruce Wayne. Witch is definitely not a clone.

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyplace View Post
    Look at the bright side at least it's not Hush surgically altering his face to look like Bruce Wayne. Witch is definitely not a clone.
    ...or even Clayface doing his best Mr. Wayne impersonation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center] ...or even Clayface doing his best Mr. Wayne impersonation.
    Or a robot Batman.