Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    God, I hate the Shadow King. Flop character.

None of us would want to see it… but I feel like they might be Kings in Black. Lol. Shards of the Anti-All. What have you.
    Lol speak for yourself I want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    They like war, chaos, subjugation and death?
    And they posses people too.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ewing putting all his energy to save Thor, Ant-Man and Wasp.
    "Cable was right!"

Ewing tends to carry his favorite characters and plots with him. To this day he still uses concepts he first introduced in Ultimates and Royals, so a lot of things he introduced in X-Men Red will probably pop up in Immortal Thor.

I don't know if he will be able to use Storm and Magneto, since they are pretty important X-Men characters and the x-office can be very protective of it's characters, but I can see him taking with him some minor characters from his run, the same way he did with Richard Ryder, perhaps some of the mutants from Arakko.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Lol speak for yourself I want to see it.

And they posses people too.
    Yupp. Their stock in trade.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Ewing tends to carry his favorite characters and plots with him. To this day he still uses concepts he first introduced in Ultimates and Royals, so a lot of things he introduced in X-Men Red will probably pop up in Immortal Thor.

I don't know if he will be able to use Storm and Magneto, since they are pretty important X-Men characters and the x-office can be very protective of it's characters, but I can see him taking with him some minor characters from his run, the same way he did with Richard Ryder, perhaps some of the mutants from Arakko.
    Here comes a Craig from NASA cameo .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post

Maybe the alien civil war stuff from SWORD and X-Men Red but the Arrako stuff? Nah.
    "Cable was right!"