Default Dragon Ball: Sparking Zero

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I loved the Tenkaichi games when I was younger and the roster by 3 was insane in how many characters they included. Would be amazing if they managed to get as many OG, Z, GT and Super content as possible.

164 characters confirmed for launch from across both Z and Super, damn….

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    164 characters confirmed for launch from across both Z and Super, damn….
    I wonder if they'll include material that's so far exclusive to the Super manga. I.E. Moro, Ultra-Ego, Black Freiza etc.

Though I doubt it since the games usually stick close to the anime and movies.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I wonder if they'll include material that's so far exclusive to the Super manga. I.E. Moro, Ultra-Ego, Black Freiza etc.

Maybe DLC. But initially most of that roster is probably going to come from them giving entire movesets to all of the mid-tier mooks in the tournament of Power, not just cherry picking the big names like Jiren and Toppo and Ribrianne.

There would be some hype incentive for them to be the first ones to get Moro/Granola/etc. in a video game, given that Dragonball Daima makes it look like adaptation of the original Super Manga material is pretty far off, if happening at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I don't think so. They didn't included in Xenoverse that has basically everything else.
    I'm happy with characters up to the Super Hero movie.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Some eagle eyed fans think that the roster slots are divided into four logical quadrants:

- OG Dragonball/Sayian Saga Characters (Top Left)
    - Frieza Saga/Cell Saga Characters (Top Right)
    - Majiin Saga Characters (Bottom Left)
    - Super Characters (Bottom Right)

Seems to make sense! I think DLC wise we’re getting more stuff from Z and Super, Dragonball, GT, the Z movies and MAYBE the Manga specific characters?

Extraordinary Member

This is a few weeks old now but they did release this video showing Goku and Vegeta's various forms, going up to SSJ Blue + Kaio-ken.

I get not including Ultra Instict, that's till fresh enough to deserve its own video. But I'm a bit surprised that they didn't include Vegeta's evolved Blue form, whatever the name is for that one.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.