Default Godzilla Minus One VS Shin Godzilla (Spoilers)

Which origin titan wins in this titanic showdown?

Standard rules apply

Mighty Member

Shin Godzilla's atomic breath gives it a somewhat unfair advantage in that it functions like a laser. it can also attack from the plates on its spine.

I don't see Godzilla Minus One's version ever getting that close for a standard Khazan arena rumble.

if we got rid of the atomic breath, I would wager that Shin would win a grappling match as well after a tough fight.

it's been awhile since I've seen both movies... so, I could be wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    Shin Godzilla's atomic breath gives it a somewhat unfair advantage in that it functions like a laser. it can also attack from the plates on its spine.

I don't see Godzilla Minus One's version ever getting that close for a standard Khazan arena rumble.

if we got rid of the atomic breath, I would wager that Shin would win a grappling match as well after a tough fight.

it's been awhile since I've seen both movies... so, I could be wrong.
    How long does Shin take to sharge up his atomic breath?

Isn't Shin a lot bigger than Minus? Minus might be able to just shoot him, because his breath is nuts, but if Shin gets in brawling range he's going to treat Minus like a child.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Isn't Shin a lot bigger than Minus? Minus might be able to just shoot him, because his breath is nuts, but if Shin gets in brawling range he's going to treat Minus like a child.
    Shin is much, much bigger. But I'm not sure if he's even capable of brawling

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't think Minus wants to get into a Atomic Breath off with Shin either.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Minus could manifest bigger explosive potential imo with his breath, while Shin's stuff was more laser-like to cut down aircraft/normal in its effects.

But I don't think it matters because Shin can activate faster than Minus and I think sustain a blast longer.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie