Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

spoilers:
    Look, it's the wider DCU! Was that Tim with Bruce?

It is kind of notable that someone as controlled and confident as Sinestro would finally let loose all his emotions and rage and go full ham, especially against Hal. He wears a Red Ring well.

The art for the fight and the constructs was amazing. So many unique and dynamic paneling and the Mecha-Kaiju fight was great.

"What in the Seven Hells?" is that a Thanagarian plant in the American military?

Well, now there's Red Lantern Sinestro out in space and a potentially unstable Emotional Spectrum. Hal is getting more and more reasons to go into space, even if he can't and the UP probably won't let him.

RAZER IS NOW DCU CANON! Oh, and Kilowog really is dead and has been a Construct the whole time. Guess we're finally getting that long-awaited backstory.

I love how goofy this kid is with the fear gimmick. Which is also ironic because Sinestro is now using a Red Ring. I wonder if he'll actually meet him before he meets Lor-Zod.
    end of spoilers

Where is Batman even supposed to be? Is this a reference to current Bat-books? They looks like they're in some back storage room.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Where is Batman even supposed to be? Is this a reference to current Bat-books? They looks like they're in some back storage room.
    It's his new Batcave.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    "What in the seven hells?" - what human person says that? Adams seems like he's just having fun. (as the Hal/Sin battle seems to demonstrate - I feel like JLA v Kong v Godzilla will just be a let down now)

There was definitely one surprise here at the end and one not at all surprise. As much as I'm looking forward to finding out what happened, I'm more curious about the new character - hopefully they'll play a part in the flashback.
    Humans don't, but Thanagarians very specifically do say that, so I'm assuming there's a reason that was in there.