Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Airwave's name just seems tailor-made as an equal-opposite character for Specturm (or whatever they're calling Monica these days).

Mister Terrific implies skills that would be a perfect nemesis for (depending on how characterized) either Captain America or Mister Fantastic.

Doctor Midnight sounds like a foil for either Brother Voodoo or Dr. Strange.

The Spectre could be used for anything from a mystic character to a Batman-esque vigilante.

Baron Winters: A mad scientist or a rival to Count Nefaria and Madam Masque.

Off topic, but I always thought that if you dumped Deathstroke into the DCU, he and Captain America would be almost inevitably drawn into an archnemesis relationship.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    I always thought Firestorm was a cool non Marvel character name!
    Attachment 136248
    Same here. I once hoped that DC would be stupid enough to kill him off so that Marvel could take the name.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Arsenal
    Marvel did use the name Arsenal at one time. Not sure what became of that character, though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Marvel did use the name Arsenal at one time. Not sure what became of that character, though.
    I'm pretty sure there was another Arsenal who fought Moon Knight one time.

Definitely, my next choice would be Nightingale

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-19-2023 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I'm going with these three: Supreme, The Shadow & The Phantom hands down can't decide
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

ULTRAA!
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Definitely, my next choice would be Uravity

Everybody hates Mephisto for some reason, but Marvel needs a demon figure. So, get rid of Mephisto and bring Lucifer Morningstar (it's a public domain name, after all)

Black Canary would finish the Black Panther and Black Widow trinity.

Definitely, my next choice would be Amon

I'm going with Maxima

Maxima.jpg

In fact, if you use her Superman: TAS design (below), it would be easy enough to retcon her into the MU, as a lost/unknown older sister of Black Bolt and Maximus. her parallels to Max are obvious enough, and you could even work in an angle with the whole redhead factor, amplifying the weirdness of Black Bolt having married someone who bears a strong resemblance to his sister, despite not having known she existed at the time... anyway, Maxima could retain her queen/ruler position and her powers easily enough, with the explanation that she, along with her supporters, had formed and led a rebellion against her parents and Attilan itself. they had been defeated and banished, being forcibly relocated to a distant planet by that portal-in-the-wall dude whose name escapes me this moment. initially stranded with nothing but their abilities and their wits, Maxima leads her faction in finding and exploiting the various resources of their new home. they begin to breed, eventually building up the population that she rules benevolently, free of the perceived tyranny of her parents and the general culture of Attilan.

Maxima2.jpg

Of course, this is all assuming the Inhumans were actually still a thing at Marvel lol. in a weird way, this idea could even work as a means to bring them back around: finding out what had happened to Attilan and the Royal Family recently, she decides to embark for earth and finally reveal herself to her siblings, offering them tools and resources to rebuild themselves, on condition of them abandoning the following practices: use of Alpha Primiitives (they need to be re-integrated into the rest of the society as equals), and forced/selected Terrigenesis. this shifts the process to being a choice for each citizen, removing pre-determination and allowing for further diversification of their species, thereby solidifying the societal changes Maxima and co. had been fighting for all those years ago.

And then, we could all jokingly start referring to her as "The Angela of Attilan"
    Last edited by Aarkus; 12-20-2023 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Black Canary would finish the Black Panther and Black Widow trinity.
    what about Black Lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    what about Black Lightning?
    Black Lightning would complete the Black Panther, Black Widow, Black Canary quad LOL.