Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

There is barely anything left for him to suffer over. The only thing that really jumps out to me would be Robbie/Randy dying. I guess one of the heroes could die but I don't really see them 'killing' another hero after Kamala was basically announced to be alive again before it was even official that she was dead.

I guess it could be a Norman betrayal, but there is what 5 issues before that happens in 50 so it would just be strange of me to have Norman perform some massive betrayal that isn't really addressed for 5 issues. I guess the 5 issues can be Peter figuring out Norman was the betrayer but then you would have 10 (5 for setup, 5 for goblin arc), dedicated to this which is basically half of the remaining run.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

I just like seeing JRJR draw Spider-Man in the rain. JRJR rain is the best.

Astonishing Member

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetap View Post
    There is barely anything left for him to suffer over. The only thing that really jumps out to me would be Robbie/Randy dying. I guess one of the heroes could die but I don't really see them 'killing' another hero after Kamala was basically announced to be alive again before it was even official that she was dead.

I guess it could be a Norman betrayal, but there is what 5 issues before that happens in 50 so it would just be strange of me to have Norman perform some massive betrayal that isn't really addressed for 5 issues. I guess the 5 issues can be Peter figuring out Norman was the betrayer but then you would have 10 (5 for setup, 5 for goblin arc), dedicated to this which is basically half of the remaining run.
    My money is on Paul making a heroic sacrifice randomly to save Peter or MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Peter looking good here
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Billy View Post
    My money is on Paul making a heroic sacrifice randomly to save Peter or MJ.
    Yeah, they are gonna do it. Wells and Lowe want him to be become a fucking hero. It'll be the icing on the cake for this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    It's nice to have some new artistic blood in the book.

Be interesting to see which crime boss comes out on top.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Be interesting to see which crime boss comes out on top.
    It might not be any of them

Astonishing Member

I am SO sick the keep treating Peter as a punching bag.

oh goody, peter gets to suffer again, lather, rinse repeat. i’m more interested in which crime bosses will be left standing when all this is over, and what’s going on with the beetle?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    oh goody, peter gets to suffer again, lather, rinse repeat. i’m more interested in which crime bosses will be left standing when all this is over, and what’s going on with the beetle?
    Those are both very good questions. We know one of them isn't going to be Tombstone, as his "alliance" with Spider-Man back in the beginning of Wells's run has basically destroyed his legitimacy with his erstwhile rivals and he's just in this Gang War to protect Janice, who is going deeper and deeper into the mire, judging by that edgy new outfit of hers, and might cross a line that can't be uncrossed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I've said this before, but with all the heroes and villains being thrown at us in the crossover, I'm going to need a status quote update on where they all end up when this is over. And hey, I said that several posts up!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I've said this before, but with all the heroes and villains being thrown at us in the crossover, I'm going to need a status quote update on where they all end up when this is over. And hey, I said that several posts up!
    True enough, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.