Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spider-Man continues to feel like the least focused on or impressive person in his own book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    So, do we think...

spoilers:
    Nefaria
    end of spoilers

Is dead, or 'dead'?
    I don't get it, isn't Nefaria a Thor-Level threat?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    I don't get it, isn't Nefaria a Thor-Level threat?
    That's why I was wondering... fall shouldn't kill him at all.

You know...when ZW wrote Peter having this serious look to him after Randy gets sent to the hospital and declares he needs a team, for one very brief moment i thought "maybe this is where ZW can actually do some good after all the crap he gave us"...god i am such an idiot for believing that. And surprise, surprise Fisk is back to reclaim his throne with the Hellfire club at his back and his psycho wife at his side, the only thing that is missing is that it turns out Kingpin orchestrated this all or that this is how they revert Osborn back to evil and show it was him all along.

Astonishing Member

This is actually my 2nd Amazing issue I didnt buy, hopefully I can keep up not spending money on it, especially since I need to cut back on titles. I'm looking forward to Hickman Ultimate and Weisman Spider duo book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    This is actually my 2nd Amazing issue I didnt buy, hopefully I can keep up not spending money on it, especially since I need to cut back on titles. I'm looking forward to Hickman Ultimate and Weisman Spider duo book.
    I'm pretty close to dropping it, with Ultimate Spider-Man on the horizon. I'm still curious about Return of the Goblin, so I'm on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I'm pretty close to dropping it, with Ultimate Spider-Man on the horizon. I'm still curious about Return of the Goblin, so I'm on the fence.
    If it is still part of the Zeb Wells run then you shouldn't bother given what we are getting so far.

Holy moley, this is getting complicated. I thought nefarious was madame masques father. So who's this behind the mask, then? And I just saw that the kingpin was in charge of the hellfire club, over in thunderbolts. So he's making a move to reclaim his territory here? And the new beetle is starting to scare me.