Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Superior Spider-Man 2 Preview

Mighty Member

Cool! Can't wait to see where this goes
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Definitely excited for this!

I'm just concerned that with Otto going straight after Peter it's going to end with him forgetting again. I hope we're on the path to Superior Otto returning full time, even if it's a new, different version.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

But...but...Doc Ock's not that bad a guy!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When you lead the Sinister Six... I think being sinister is a big requirement. ;-)

Can't wait for readers to see this one! Crossing my fingers and hope people use spoilers when they talk about it on Weds! :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    When you lead the Sinister Six... I think being sinister is a big requirement. ;-)

Can't wait for readers to see this one! Crossing my fingers and hope people use spoilers when they talk about it on Weds! :-O
    I'm looking forward to it!

I would agree even when comics try to jump through hoops to justify otherwise for good ol' Otto .

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

It’s been a long time since we’ve seen Peter and Otto have this confrontation face to face, in their original bodies. Very interested to see how this all plays out

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    It’s been a long time since we’ve seen Peter and Otto have this confrontation face to face, in their original bodies. Very interested to see how this all plays out
    I hope Slott writes Peter better here compared to how he's written their last few confrontations.

Wait a minute...am I supposed to understand that Peter, back in Clone Conspiracy #5, was actually wrong when we said this to Doc Ock?!

CloneConspiracy-5-NotAllBad.jpg

Either that, or he was being optimistically naive.
    Last edited by stillanerd; 12-17-2023 at 01:25 PM.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    Wait a minute...am I supposed to understand that Peter, back in Clone Conspiracy #5 was actually wrong when we said this to Doc Ock?!

This is the same guy who was like "you saved my aunt, that makes us straight even though you stole my body, made a mess of my life, and forced me to destroy my own company while working with a terrorist organization! Well, technically it was your company...but still! Heck, you can even be Spider-Man again! What do I care!'

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Wait a minute...am I supposed to understand that Peter, back in Clone Conspiracy #5, was actually wrong when we said this to Doc Ock?!

This is the same guy who was like "you saved my aunt, that makes us straight even though you stole my body, made a mess of my life, and forced me to destroy my own company while working with a terrorist organization! Well, technically it was your company...but still! Heck, you can even be Spider-Man again! What do I care!'
    And this was the same arc where Ben Reilly went full-on psychotic villain and tried to kill Peter, then kill (and "reanimate") the entire human race, over Peter refusing to partner with him in "overcoming death," and invoking (their) Uncle Ben as his reason for doing so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

There's also trying to sleep with people with Peter's body.

Incredible Member

I think it's no different than something Reed would say to Victor Von Doom.
    Doesn't mean they won't cross swords again. ;-)

I think it's no different than something Reed would say to Victor Von Doom.
    Doesn't mean they won't cross swords again. ;-)
    Doom comparisons don't help Otto here .