Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! I only know of him from the 1994 film version (LOL):

Don't forget the 2011 Brandon Routh film, "Dylan Dog: Dead of Night"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_mqp4QA9...6q6-1ysjivoO5F
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Mighty Member

It's not the best Batman Story that I have read, but it's one of the most sexy and cool comics that I have read this year. Didn't know Dylan Dog, but there is something effortlessly cool in his universe and his character. A kind of less evil and more charming Constantine. I would love to see him more in the DC universe with other heroes.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Extraordinary Member

Batman/Dylan Dog #2 Preview
    Writer: Roberto Recchioni
    Artists: Gigi Cavenago and Werther Dell’Edera

I love when Bruce reclines in the Batmobile.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

First (recent) Batman comic I felt was genuinely worth the price-- and a LOT of pages for that $4 price-- and given the writing and artwork, thoroughly enjoyed. anyone know if following issues will also be as many pages for the price? #2 this coming week, I think.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet