Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

If you want to see who makes a surprise apperance
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBq7q8lW...pg&name=medium
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 12-18-2023 at 06:27 PM.

spoilers:
    Why would you cut her hair!?
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    His version of a redesign lol

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Granted not the first time they went with a short cut

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

If you want to see who makes a surprise apperance
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBq7q8lW...pg&name=medium
    spoilers:
    Without the long hair I don't see the point of using this redesign (though maybe it's supposed to be her gradually returning to the previous form?)
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Really liked this issue.
    Diana's speech about the gods was really good, her words to Jack was nice. The fact that they included Jack being a fan of Wonder Woman being seen as weird.
    Enjoyed that we saw a lot of peoples reaction to the presidents speech, but that we did not hear it.
    I have tired of Sovereigns narration, but did not have a problem or anything with it here.

Another great number, the only thing that worries me is that this whole Sovereign thing is going to take over Tom King's entire run.
    This number also felt like filler, but I really liked it, especially the speech that Diana gives to Jack.
    It is evident that Tom King wants to bring the secret identity and keep Diana's name out of focus, it is the only reason I understand that she asks to be called Wonder Woman by the child's parents, it would be canon that the world does not know that she is the Princess Diana of Themyscira?
    When Amanda Waller characterizes the enemies I can't stop thinking about who they will be even though I think they are the obvious ones: The Big One (Giganta), The Charmer (Circe, I hope NOT), the Half God (Grail), the Doctor (Psycho), the Bird (Silver Swan) and the Triangle Idiot xD (Angle Man)
    Sampere's art is fabulous, and the back up story is still meh for me.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Another great number, the only thing that worries me is that this whole Sovereign thing is going to take over Tom King's entire run.
    This number also felt like filler, but I really liked it, especially the speech that Diana gives to Jack.
    It is evident that Tom King wants to bring the secret identity and keep Diana's name out of focus, it is the only reason I understand that she asks to be called Wonder Woman by the child's parents, it would be canon that the world does not know that she is the Princess Diana of Themyscira?
    When Amanda Waller characterizes the enemies I can't stop thinking about who they will be even though I think they are the obvious ones: The Big One (Giganta), The Charmer (Circe, I hope NOT), the Half God (Grail), the Doctor (Psycho), the Bird (Silver Swan) and the Triangle Idiot xD (Angle Man)

I think that you're right about the villains that Waller & Steel will use with the exception of the Charmer. I think that will turn out to be Hypnota/Hypnotic Woman due to her powers & previously serving on the Suicide Squad.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think that you're right about the villains that Waller & Steel will use with the exception of the Charmer. I think that will turn out to be Hypnota/Hypnotic Woman due to her powers & previously serving on the Suicide Squad.
    I really wouldn't like to see Circe under the command of people like Waller or the Sovereign and on the other hand it would be great if they finally used Hypnota.
    I was also thinking about Queen of Fables, anyone but Circe.

Astonishing Member

I feel like Waller vs Sovereign would be an interesting story arc. Both are control freaks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    How would Waller even control/recruit Grail?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    spoilers:
    Without the long hair I don't see the point of using this redesign (though maybe it's supposed to be her gradually returning to the previous form?)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Considering King said he was taking influence from Rucka maybe he does plan to have her go back to that Cheetah again or something to that effect.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I like how Sovereign can't help but compliment Diana despite being mortal enemies.

"Despite the fact that the entire world was slandering her name and preparing to murder her and her entire way of life, your mother didn't have a care in the world. She just was out there helping people living her life as she always does."

I also like how this fleshes out the evil government cast and adds a hierarchy there. Waller is shown to be aware of all this and contributing to the misery, interacts with Sergeant Steel as a fellow agent and Sovy is the guy above them.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    How would Waller even control/recruit Grail?
    Waller is the master of bullshit. You never know how the hell she controls all these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think the Charmer will be Hypnota or Zara personally.

I think it is Circe, I doubt Psycho and Hypnota would be on the same team.