Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Feel like this book has been losing steam. Well written but feels like filler. The “Battle for the Heart of Bludhaven” was the last arc that had real stakes or any sort of tension. #105 was one of my favorite issues but the Titans arc, 98-100 and now this arc feel like treading water. Why not just progress the Heartless plot point. I feel like since Taylor took over Titans this book is kind of just meandering.

I’ll always appreciate everything Taylor’s done and think it’s an overall great run but I’m ready for someone else to take over and give their take. Hopefully build off of this. Taylor can continue his take on The Titans.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

So I'm glad the pirate story is over in Nightwing...but it ended so anticlimactically. What was the intended purpose that Taylor had when he started this story? What did he want us to feel coming out of it?

Because if all it's purpose was to give us a way for Dick to get video of Zucco tampering with his parents trapeze there surely would have been a much less convoluted path to that outcome.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    So I'm glad the pirate story is over in Nightwing...but it ended so anticlimactically. What was the intended purpose that Taylor had when he started this story? What did he want us to feel coming out of it?

Because if all it's purpose was to give us a way for Dick to get video of Zucco tampering with his parents trapeze there surely would have been a much less convoluted path to that outcome.
    And we didn't even know he needed that!