Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Default What Is The Most Beautiful Place In The United States of America

In all of your travels, what is the best the USA has to offer?

When I traveled New Orleans was my favorite place. The City had a magic to it I have not been able to find any where else.

As far as Physical beauty I would have to go Alaska hands down. I loved the Northern Lights.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

For me? The Green Mountains of Vermont in autumn.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Alaska, all of it! It is absolutely stunning.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Maui. My favorite place on Earth.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There once was a beautiful paradise in America. We all could dream of it. A select few got to enter it. But all we normal folk could do is dream.

Yes… the Playboy Mansion was beautiful. We shall never get a chance to glimpse it with those Playboy bunnies again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

some of the Maui beaches are stunningly beautiful.

the Playboy Mansion was also awesome.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    When I traveled New Orleans was my favorite place. The City had a magic to it I have not been able to find any where else.

As far as Physical beauty I would have to go Alaska hands down. I loved the Northern Lights.
    I am a little ashamed to admit that I probably like New Orleans best because it's the most European? I've been to NYC, Georgia, and all over Florida and NOLA was the best for me.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    For me? The Green Mountains of Vermont in autumn.
    I have seen them in the summer, winter, and spring, but not in autumn. At any rate, they would be my pick, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Does Guam count? After all, Guam is U.S. territory, so it is part of the U.S. Guam beaches are strikingly beautiful, almost beautiful as Maui beaches.

The beautiful beaches and incredible coastline of the state of California.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 12-17-2023 at 07:22 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

U.S. Virgin Islands have beautiful and amazing beaches and coastline. Especially Saint John Island.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    I am a little ashamed to admit that I probably like New Orleans best because it's the most European? I've been to NYC, Georgia, and all over Florida and NOLA was the best for me.
    If you can avoid the killer attack roaches, (those things are huge, and once in a shop in the French Quarter, one about three inches long charged out at me and drove me out of the shop), or the outright killers, (I wandered onto a murder scene as I drove into the city---a guy who was minding his business until he walked into a pipe to the head). But yeah, it's exciting and has a feel like it was outside the United States.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The beautiful beaches and incredible coastline of the state of California.
    Yes, we have some good coastline. Unfortunately, if you look offshore from the beach in Surf City USA, you will see the normal surfers attacking non-locals trying to catch a wave, but beyond that, you'll see a bunch of oil-rigs. Not pretty. I would however go for places like the whole coast sequoia range where the finale to "Return of the Jedi" was filmed, or Sequoia and King's Canyon National Park. The latter is a fun national park, filled with scary black bears who range in packs around the cabin areas sniffing at the cracks in the walls to see how to get to the tasty treats inside. Death Valley, another Lucas stalwart, has that stark beauty as long as you're not insane enough to go in summer.

On the whole though, like most other places around the world, the US has a TON of beautiful places, and it would take a lifetime to see them all, (I want to see Lake Bled in Slovenia, or many places in Austria. And I'd love to drive the Romantische Straße in Germany in a Porsche Panamera.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    In all of your travels, what is the best the USA has to offer?
    Nature-wise, loved Alaska. The rainforest. The glaciers. The coast. Been a couple of decades but I loved driving the US 1 in California where it’s still cliffs before it gets flat. Loved a drive we did west to Custer State Park, Rushmore and then to Yellowstone. And finally, the Grand Canyon.

City-wise, NYC. Love walking Manhattan, the Park, the food, art, as a city, it’s beautiful to me. Chicago is second for its beautiful architecture, art, parks, etc.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 12-17-2023 at 08:19 PM.