Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    With the big Seven taking a hiatus and letting the Titans protect the world. Should other Leaguers gather together to defend the Earth.

If so, who should be on the team?
    Are there any restrictions? You just can't have the Big 7? Nobody who was a member when the League disbanded? I actually think that Dark COIE was a missed oportunity of wasting time with the new PC new versions of the classic heroes instead of assembling a team worthy of carrying on the League's proud tradition.

The JLI could be a good place to start from. I'd go with:

Captain Atom - Leader (The Leadership is the trickiest part in this list. Most of the League's traditional leaders are in the Big 7 - Supes, Bats, Diana, Hal, J'onn, etc..., or even were part of the League when it disbanded - Canary and Ollie, or are in the Titans - Dick and Donna. Captain Atom is the one leader I can think of that is not in that group. Plus, it's be an awsome opportunity to bring him back to the spotçight in a strong way.)
    Blue Beetle - Second in command. Tech.
    Booster Gold - Time traveling warrior.
    Maxima - Female powerhouse.
    Faust - Mystical expertise. (Sebastian Faust. Normally, Zatanna is my go to mystical expert, however, if I'm not mistaken, she was part of the team that was "killed" in Dark COIE.)
    Vixen - Linked with the animal kingdom.
    Dr, Light - Scientific expertise and mistress of light. (There are literally dozens of Green Lantern I could use here, however, Kimyo has a similar powerset, plus the scientific knowhow and the stong personality that makes her more insteresting.)
    The Captain - Powerhouse. (Shazam, alongside Captain Atom himself and Maxima provide the team with just about enough physical power to be worthy of being a Justice League.)

I guess the Atom (Ray Palmer), Steel (John Henry Irons), Plastic Man and Mera would also be around quite a lot.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 12-20-2023 at 07:27 AM.

There no limit. Get creative. Do as much as you like.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Get creative you say...

Ok, then I would like to do something similar to the post Legends Justice League concept, not the bwahaha spirit but more like what hinted: a team with characters of the different universes together in one team, symbolozing the union of the earths: I mean you had classic members (Batman, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary) earth two characters (Dr. Fate) Fawcett characters (Captain Marvel) Charlton characters (Blue Beetle) fourth world characters (Mr Miracle and later Barda) and new characters ( Dr. Light, Guy Gardner and Booster Gold). I would like something like that.
    So why not a Justice League composed from character from the different imprints than belonged to DC

Mr. Majestic (Wildstorm)
    Nightshade (Charlton)
    Bulleteer. (Inspired in Bulletgirl, from Fawcett)
    John Constantine (Vertigo)
    Black Condor (Quality)
    Dr. Midnite ( Originally from earth two)
    Guardian (also from earth two and because I wanted to put a Captain America analog in the line up too).

Yeah, a weird line up, but not one you see often.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

There no limit. Get creative. Do as much as you like.
    Well, if you look at it from the one perspective.... take everyone not excluded...

The list of options probably exceeds word count for a forum post.

I'd do a 20-member league, working in two shifts of ten members each, excluding the current/traditional Titans line-up as well as anyone serving on the most recent version of the League. Ironically, I think both of these shifts are just as powerful, if not more so, than either of those groups...and combined, unstoppable.

Day Shift:
    1. Captain Atom (leader)
    2. The Captain
    3. Fire
    4. Ice
    5. Firestorm
    6. Black Lightning
    7. Blue Beetle (Ted)
    8. Booster Gold
    9. Bumblebee
    10. Doctor Occult/Rose Psychic

Night Shift:
    1. Vixen (Leader)
    2. Blue Devil
    3. Dr. Light
    4. Plastic Man
    5. Hawk
    6. Dove
    7. Jason Blood/Etrigan
    8. Nightshade
    9. Metamorpho
    10. Green Lantern (Kyle)
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 12-20-2023 at 12:05 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I'd do a 20-member league, working in two shifts of ten members each, excluding the current/traditional Titans line-up as well as anyone serving on the most recent version of the League. Ironically, I think both of these shifts are just as powerful, if not more so, than either of those groups...and combined, unstoppable.

Day Shift:
    1. Captain Atom (leader)
    2. The Captain
    3. Fire
    4. Ice
    5. Firestorm
    6. Black Lightning
    7. Blue Beetle (Ted)
    8. Booster Gold
    9. Bumblebee
    10. Doctor Occult/Rose Psychic

Night Shift:
    1. Vixen (Leader)
    2. Blue Devil
    3. Dr. Light
    4. Plastic Man
    5. Hawk
    6. Dove
    7. Jason Blood/Etrigan
    8. Nightshade
    9. Metamorpho
    10. Green Lantern (Kyle)
    Love a lot of your choices! Booster and Vixen, Etrigan and Nightshade, some great folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Love a lot of your choices! Booster and Vixen, Etrigan and Nightshade, some great folks!
    Thanks! Those four, along with Metamorpho, almost always make up part of my "make your own ideal Justice League" team...which should tell you all you need to know about my feelings towards the over-adherence to the Big 7 mentality.

What I would love is a Stormwatch kind of Justice League. A huge group of heroes that can be deployed for different situations. Like you have a heavy hitter team, espionage team, tech team, global team and maybe a medical/recovery team.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

What I would love is a Stormwatch kind of Justice League. A huge group of heroes that can be deployed for different situations. Like you have a heavy hitter team, espionage team, tech team, global team and maybe a medical/recovery team.
    For the Justice League you should have a Disasters help team, a defense team, and investigation team.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin