Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    It's a Wolverine book coming out during the same time as the new Deadpool movie, we are gonna see a glut of Wolvie content.
    And it’s also the man’s 50th anniversary. So, yeah, there’s going to be a lot of Wolverine stuff next year. Logan haters need to just brace for that, and cope honestly. It is what it is. *shrugs*
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It probably has nothing to do with it. If I had to guess.

I’ll buy it anyway. Sorry if it isn’t something you want. I also don’t like Diet Coke. So I don’t buy it. It’s cool with me that people do though. I will allow it.
    Absolutely not the point of my vey rhetorical question directed at no one but if it makes you feel justified in your choice, okies...I guess?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well, this is a very Christos Gage sounding comic.

I guess if we can get a multiversal team of Deadpools we can get a multiversal team of Wolverines fighting Onslaught. It's like the 90's never ended .

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Absolutely not the point of my vey rhetorical question directed at no one but if it makes you feel justified in your choice, okies...I guess?
    No. The point of your post was that this doesn’t connect to everything else. In that you are correct. Not sure why you feel that every book needs to connect, but as you said… choice… okies… opinions… and all that stuff.

I guess we found out what happened to New X-Men

Ew, this sounds pretty bad. I’d love a new multiversal Exiles book, but a team full of Wolverines is the opposite of what I’d want.
    Not surprising coming from Brevoort, though. I think the X-line will rely on Wolverine more than ever.

Mighty Member

I’ll pass. So two time travel stories before this and now this…. When I saw the title I was hoping this might be a new take on X-force or maybe some of the Alpha Flight members and some of the mutants that have gone through experiments with Weapon X. A strike force.

I'm barely OK with one Wolverine on seemingly every team... but a whole team of Wolverines? Nah, not even with a good writer and good artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

I guess finding each character’s voice should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I’ll pass. So two time travel stories before this and now this…. When I saw the title I was hoping this might be a new take on X-force or maybe some of the Alpha Flight members and some of the mutants that have gone through experiments with Weapon X. A strike force.
    That sounds pretty awesome. Kind of what Uncanny X-Force was. And also that Greg Pak Weapon X series too.

I'll give it a try

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And it’s also the man’s 50th anniversary. So, yeah, there’s going to be a lot of Wolverine stuff next year. Logan haters need to just brace for that, and cope honestly. It is what it is. *shrugs*
    exactly, I would love to see a legacy mini that explores how Logan touched the entire 616 in some form or another.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

This reminds me of that Exiles two-parter where The Timebreakers kept recruiting Wolverines in a desperate attempt to stop a composite entity from another reality who had the powers of Wolverine, Magneto, Mesmero, Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch but all of the Logans ended up being mind-controlled.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I’m 100% in on this. Give me all the Wolverine books please.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Let’s hope they are having fun with this. Like the all Loki team(even though that team didn’t stay long, as not to outlive the novelty of it).

* Different gender Wolverine(So Laura, Gabby or new).
    * Old Wolverine, maybe older than old man Logan.
    * Animal Wolverine. Maybe a Hippo version.
    * Established version. Like General Howlett
    * Established version.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a magical Wolverine. Or even a nonsense Wolverine like Fridge-Wolverine(though that one is probably too much). Wolverine in a wheelchair? Many ways you can play with it and keep it serious in approach. What happens with a Wolverine if you put them in such a different situation.