Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

1. I like Wolverine

2. The "Wolverine is on every team" thing is not actual reality.

3. I still find this story idea annoying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    1. I like Wolverine

2. The "Wolverine is on every team" thing is not actual reality.

3. I still find this story idea annoying.
    What if Marvel put Logan, Laura (young and old), Gabrielle, Akihiro, and Albert each on a team would that count?
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-17-2023 at 03:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Well that series will surely have an overkill of Wolverine, whahaha.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

I reread Uncanny X-Force by Remender and I recalled AOA Logan going bad turning into a Apocalypse successor and turn the AOA world into a shithole for the 2nd time.

Astonishing Member

Feels like they are currently burning through team and organization names that have been established in the X-men comics in the past to name to create disposable X-titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I reread Uncanny X-Force by Remender and I recalled AOA Logan going bad turning into a Apocalypse successor and turn the AOA world into a shithole for the 2nd time.
    Yeah, that was crazy. I'm thinking if this team is led by AoA Weapon X, that it's a different version or at least one from before he became the new Apocalypse in that reality.

On another note, I remember loving that Logan went by Weapon X in the AoA reality. IMO when they made Laura the All New Wolverine in the 616 Marvel U they didn't have to kill Logan for that. Could've simply had him pass the mantle to her, and made him more of a dark "operates in the shadows" type character by having him run X-Force and also in his solo book; but having her be the primary Wolverine who is on the main X-men team. I always envisioned that he would just go by Logan in that scenario, but that people would start calling him Weapon X and it would stick. Particularly bad guys. So Marvel could have two series, Weapon X (featuring Logan) and Wolverine (featuring Laura), and I think both would've sold pretty well in that event. But I'm off topic...
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What if Marvel put Logan, Laura (young and old), Gabrielle, Akihiro, and Albert each on a team would that count?
    That wouldn't be "Wolverine" really.

I would give a book that has a handful of them on their own little Wolvie-team a chance though.

It is really weird that there isn't much Wolverine-Laura-Gabbie team-up content. Those people just found each other like yesterday, relatively.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-17-2023 at 12:07 PM.

I like Gage's work enough to give the first issue a shot. This sounds like a concept one could have a lot of fun with.

I'm fine with Wolverine, though I'd rather see him interacting with team mates instead of just being in his own little corner. A whole team of Logans feels so blatantly pander-y and shameless, like there's no way this was done because they had a good and creative story in mind, they just made it straight for the money and any genuine quality would be a happy coincidence. I mean comics are all about making money, but this feels like a whole other level.

Will it be Oops, All Logan? Or will we get Character X, But As Wolverine? Honestly I'd probably prefer the former, since Marvel has been obsessed with mix-and-matching characters for about six years now.

I'd still take it over a Snikt family book, though. I don't want to deal with any more of Gabby dragging everyone down her basic ~~~quirky~~~ humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Unglaublich!

I can't wait!

To read the synopses on here, rather than reading the issues myself. Hard pass here.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    I can't wait!

To read the synopses on here, rather than reading the issues myself. Hard pass here.
    You're just to funny :-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Wonder when this will get announced if it's a March book?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Wonder when this will get announced if it's a March book?
    It should be... next week I reckon along with the rest of the March solicits? I wonder if there's going to be other launches that we don't know about.

Interesting that they didn't release this one with the other X-solicits. Wonder why? It doesn't seem like this will be a big, hyped up book since it's basically just a multiverse story that won't really impact anything else. At least I wouldn't think so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting that they didn't release this one with the other X-solicits. Wonder why? It doesn't seem like this will be a big, hyped up book since it's basically just a multiverse story that won't really impact anything else. At least I wouldn't think so.
    Since this is rumored to be a Gage story, if it is spilling out of the Original X-Men one-shot this week, could be that's the reason it wasn't solicited, if its too hide the fact that the one shot leads to an AU Logan being the one left in this reality.