Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting that they didn't release this one with the other X-solicits. Wonder why? It doesn't seem like this will be a big, hyped up book since it's basically just a multiverse story that won't really impact anything else. At least I wouldn't think so.
    I think this is going to be a bit of a weird one in that it doesn't really tie into the Krakoan era but it hasn't been spearheaded by the new editorial team either, so it will probably just exist on its own until it inevitably wraps up - although the Wolverines should give it a bit more longevity than usual I guess.

Oh well

IMG_4908.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Oh well

IMG_4908.jpg
    Good art, predictable roster. Sadly also a rather boring roster.

Jean as Phoenix isn't even enough for me to touch this one. Hard pass.

Wolverines vs onslaught? Doesn’t make any sense �� Wolverines multiverse traveling? There are better choices.

And can we leave jogan in the past

Is that Old Man Logan? And AoA Weapon X? I’ll buy ten copies. If there’s Jogan action, make it fifteen.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Is this a book to celebrate logan's 50th or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting that they didn't release this one with the other X-solicits. Wonder why? It doesn't seem like this will be a big, hyped up book since it's basically just a multiverse story that won't really impact anything else. At least I wouldn't think so.
    Ms. Marvel: Mutant Menace wasn't in those solicits either, I think they omitted that book and this one simply because they're new #1s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Oh well

IMG_4908.jpg
    So I guess Jean will be the connective tissues between the one-shot and this new series. I wonder if we’ll still get a new O5 addition to the current timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'd be much happier if they would just do another round of The Exiles, with a good writer and a good artist.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Earth X Logan is an interesting choice.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Officially announced and cast ID'd.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I thought Jane Howlett was Deathstrike for a second there. Although maybe I should've seen how it looks more like an adult version of Laura.

I guess Jean brings everyone together. In case anyone thought we were done with the JeanxLogan ship .

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Surprised and intrigued by Phoenix being there. I reckon it's the same Jean who recruits the O5 in this week's one-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Surprised and intrigued by Phoenix being there. I reckon it's the same Jean who recruits the O5 in this week's one-shot.
    I think it was already confirmed that the Phoenix/Jean we see in Original X-Men is the same Phoenix/Jean in this mini-series.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.