Astonishing Member

Default Robin from Teen Titans 2003 vs Yor Forger

H2H fight only(either combatants can only use their weapons in response of stomp)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Robin is no pushover. Don't get me wrong. But against Yor, whom has superhuman strength and is one of the best assassins there is, and not caring for taking Robbin as a sidekick to hold her back, gotta give it to the caring matriarch of the Forger family.

Mighty Member

agreed. Robin is more skilled and dangerous than anyone we've seen Yor fight in the manga or the anime. he will definitely put up a good fight...

but I don't see how he can win in H2H. she's incontestably faster, significantly stronger, has a moderately superior damage soak, and has a longer reach.

Yor's weapons are basically used like daggers... except their essentially large sewing needles. they're round, and have a sharpened point, so it means that slashing attacks would only be effective if the tip of the weapon penetrated the skin... so, Robin could definitely use that to his advantage in a fight. Robin has a lot of weapons that he can easily throw a hundred feet or more in rapid successive attacks. the problem is that Yor's baseline speed appears to be quite a bit faster than his. even if he scores a couple of hits, she can arguably close the distance and literally crush him with her bare hands.

I see her winning the majority of those fights even if Robin HAS weapons and she doesn't.

[for the record, I've watched every episode of "Teen Titans" and "Spy x Family". they're both fun shows, but Robin is out of his league here. a better match up might be Slade Wilson from the same series... I don't think he would be nearly as smug fighting Yor as he was with Robin.]
    Last edited by Totoro Man; 12-18-2023 at 02:31 PM.