Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired

Maybe my topic title is being read in the wrong tone. In my head, I was being sarcastic (bitterly). I guess I should have found a smiley to make that clear.

Generally everything I write defaults to a sarcastic tone. That should probably be my signature.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Maybe my topic title is being read in the wrong tone. In my head, I was being sarcastic (bitterly). I guess I should have found a smiley to make that clear.

Generally everything I write defaults to a sarcastic tone. That should probably be my signature.
    Heh. I have had that problem in the past myself, while is why smilies come in handy for me when needed.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Ultimate Member

Did I miss it, or has someone pointed out those separated-at-birth brothers, Slade Wilson and Wade Wilson?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

That's...news....to me. Generally, given your propensity for dwelling on the past to an extent that sometimes borders on pathologically nostalgic, I read virtually all your posts as aggressively sincere.

Incredible Member

How about Challengers of the Unknown's Ace Morgan and Travis Morgan/ Warlord?