Extraordinary Member

Default What ever happened to Outburst and the Supermen of America?

Did they all die?
    They were last seen being beat down on panel by OMACs.
    And then……nothing after that.

Yes, they were showed as killed by the OMACs, which is sad. But considering how common is to see characters to be believed to be dead to return, they only need a writer intereste din them to see the team again in action.
    Everybody but Psylencer. Psylencer stays dead.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Retired

Since the Supermen of America was an actual organization you could join from the late 1930s to the early 1960s (I think)--there are probably some people still alive who joined the Supermen of America back then--and would therefore still be Supermen of America to this day. I wonder how they feel about their good name being besmirched.

Extraordinary Member

I’m pretty sure they’re either too old to care about comics, or they’re dead

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The membership revived briefly in the 90s too.

The characters haven't been touched and I was disappointed not only when The Next didn't form a deeper relationship but they also didn't come back during WoNK like almost everything else by then. Mitch had a unique place in the lore and Lex teaming up with him was one of the funniest Luthor moments for me.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m pretty sure they’re either too old to care about comics, or they’re dead
    As a charter member of the "DC Comics Superman Club" (established 1980), I'm shocked at the intimation that I will ever be too old not to care about comics. They will have to bury me with them. But then I'll be dead and you'll be able to dance on my grave and say "I told you so."