Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

The Original X-Men one-shot wasn't a great "issue 0" for Weapon X-Men... I previously mentioned that I was excited to read it but I'm a lot less enthusiastic about it. I guess it will still be fun to see all the various Wolverines interacting...

I’m in! We don’t need another lady Wolverine…but I’m happy we’re getting one!

IMG_0926.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    I'll read this for Jean's appearance and because I like Jean and Logan's deep friendship and sometimes lover status.
    Oh, please do stop... Aside from some petting under a few opportunistic occasions, Jean and Logan have never been lovers or committed to physical copulation in the prime Earth-616 timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'm a fairly big Wolverine fan, so I have no problem with him getting the spotlight, but I am getting a bit tired of stories where a bunch of alternate reality versions of the same guy tea up.

We've had a Spider-verse, Venom-verse, Miles Morales-verse, Jessica Jones-verse, Captain America-verse, probabaly a few others I'm forgetting about ... the novelty has worn off.
    This is 100% correct!! Too much of this stuff just makes it less special. Imagine meeting another you from an alternate reality! It would be absolutely wild! Until it happened the next day, and then the next day, and then the day after that. At whcih point you'd grow tired of it, much like anything. I mean, I love playing guitar but if I had to do it constantly I really wouldn't.

Anyway, rant over. Carry on.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Oh, please do stop... Aside from some petting under a few opportunistic occasions, Jean and Logan have never been lovers or committed to physical copulation in the prime Earth-616 timeline.

This sure seems like it’s pointing to copulation. Pretty committed to it too, in the moment at least. Just saying.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-23-2023 at 01:51 PM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”