Ultimate Member

Default Strongest Marvel Character Sukuna (Jujutsu Kaisen) can solo

Who's the strongest Marvel character Sukuna can take out on his own?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Does "on his own" mean he's in his own body, with no one else's cursed technique? I feel like we will have a better idea of his limits once the current fight in the manga ends. Until then, the safest bet is Magneto or similar glass cannon characters susceptible to a speed blitz.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Does "on his own" mean he's in his own body, with no one else's cursed technique? I feel like we will have a better idea of his limits once the current fight in the manga ends. Until then, the safest bet is Magneto or similar glass cannon characters susceptible to a speed blitz.
    I was thinking about his current state without him summoning Mahoraga or stuff like that.

Just him using his CT abd DE.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Obviously Galactus, and I'm definitely not saying that because I think it's about time he learned what it's like to deal with a bigger eater than himself.

Extraordinary Member

So he can obviously blitz a lot of glass canon type characters. But who is the strongest brick type character that he can whittle down with his slashes?

Let's start with Rhino and go up or down from there.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-21-2023 at 02:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

In terms of pure physical strength Sukuna can most likely demolish a skyscraper with his bare hands, and he cursed techniques probably hit harder than that. So I'd assume he can put down Rhino, though I'm not super familiar with Rhino so I could be wrong there

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    In terms of pure physical strength Sukuna can most likely demolish a skyscraper with his bare hands, and he cursed techniques probably hit harder than that. So I'd assume he can put down Rhino, though I'm not super familiar with Rhino so I could be wrong there
    He can definitely put down Rhino. Sukuna's strongest move can reduce 200 meter radius of Tokyo sky scrapers into a fine powder with an endless barrage of slashes. Rhino has been worn down by enough hits from Spider-Man.

The closest brick match I can think of is the ever lovin' blue eyed Thing. Ben can compress a sky scraper worth of metal into a sword to batter people with. Feels good enough to survive a while in Malevolent Shrine. I also expect Sukuna would do about as well against the Hulk as Ben does: he'd inflict enough surface level damage to piss Hulk off, but not do anything the healing factor couldn't handle before Hulk thunder claps and vaporizes him.

Sukuna in the Shibuya Arc.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sukuna in the Shibuya Arc.

Yeah, though the anime exaggerated the actual scale and collateral damage caused in Sukuna's fights for the sheer sake of spectacle and didn't really consider how inconsistent it would make it look. Not that I'm complaining because the anime-original sequences are awesome, but it makes it trickier to argue from a Rumble perspective in you go solely by the anime.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, though the anime exaggerated the actual scale and collateral damage caused in Sukuna's fights for the sheer sake of spectacle and didn't really consider how inconsistent it would make it look. Not that I'm complaining because the anime-original sequences are awesome, but it makes it trickier to argue from a Rumble perspective in you go solely by the anime.
    Yeah, I've checked out a few of the early volumes of the Manga and I've been noticing that some of the brawls, while epic, have been comparatively grounded compared to the Anime.

Side note, it was the Toji Flashback that officially got me interested in the series proper.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ultimate Member

The anime really, REALLY amped up the fights.

The fight between Sukuna and Mahoraga was insane (and more brutal) in anime.

That being said, there's a "death" that's much, much more satisfying in the anime than the manga.