Mighty Member

Default Uncanny spider-man 5 spoiler

Nightcrawler knows Spidey is Peter

You know what? At this point they might as well just make Peter's secret identity public again because everyone seems to already know it anyways lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    You know what? At this point they might as well just make Peter's secret identity public again because everyone seems to already know it anyways lmfao
    One More Day 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    He didn't already? Peter's quite pally with the X-Men. Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, Iceman, Firestar, and probably all of the psychics know who he is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

At this point does it even matter?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Peter's secret identity being given out like it's candy .

vulture join orchis cause the mutants have immorality and being the man that he is was mad at that. It makes sense of his character
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I really enjoyed this miniseries. It felt a little padded in the middle, I'm a fan of Spidey, Nightcrawler, Legion, and Silver Sable -- so yeah, I thought this was a pretty fun romp.

Maybe the best part was the use of Vulture as a leader for Orchis. His motivation and new look were cool, and frankly, it'd be okay with me if he continued on this way.

But this seems like the kind of mini that will rarely, if ever, get mentioned again -- save for maybe the retcons involving Nightcrawler's origins (which weren't even technically in this miniseries).

-Pav, who wants a long-term Daredevil / Gambit / Nightcrawler / Silver Sable / Black Widow team-up next...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    vulture join orchis cause the mutants have immorality and being the man that he is was mad at that. It makes sense of his character
    According to one of the datapages in this issue, Orchis subtly manipulated Vulture's mind, playing on his longstanding desire for longevity and amplifying his natural and perhaps slightly understandable resentment of the mutants for achieving a form of immortality into deep-seated hatred for mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I really enjoyed this miniseries. It felt a little padded in the middle, I'm a fan of Spidey, Nightcrawler, Legion, and Silver Sable -- so yeah, I thought this was a pretty fun romp.

Maybe the best part was the use of Vulture as a leader for Orchis. His motivation and new look were cool, and frankly, it'd be okay with me if he continued on this way.

But this seems like the kind of mini that will rarely, if ever, get mentioned again -- save for maybe the retcons involving Nightcrawler's origins (which weren't even technically in this miniseries).

-Pav, who wants a long-term Daredevil / Gambit / Nightcrawler / Silver Sable / Black Widow team-up next...
    That team-up idea you mention would be awesome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So do Mystique and Warlock, which just makes me wonder where his damn head is at when he decides to keep that nugget to himself as Peter name is blurted out...sure it's not his full name but still!

To quote Omni Man "THINK KURT! THINK!"

Wait. Peter is Spider-Man?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver