Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It was a ok finale.
    By far this was the less inspired of the three Nightcrawler books Spurrier had written.

I enjoyed it. I honestly didn't expect the Ghost Bamf to be a part of Legion, but it makes sense building off of the previous mini-series. I'm also glad to find out he knows Spider-Man's secret identity and the go-ahead to keep "Spider-Manning" if he chooses to. I hope his budding relationship with Silver Sable isn't forgotten or broken up off panel in future comics.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Warlock! Hurrah!

Warlock reabsorbs his code, stollen by the Orchis Hounds, freeing them from Orchis influence too. But he can’t absorb The Vulture’s as he has the source code.

Vulture attacks, augmented, he takes down Warlock, Raven, Sable. But not Kurt’s hope sword.

“We won’t ever make it work, we won’t ever buy the dignity that puts us all on a level, instead of in layers, if we continue to normalise the hatred of bitter old men.”

The sword downs Vulture, allowing Warlock to reabsorb his code.
    Yeah! For once, what I wanted to happen actually happened!

Warlock is free and kicking. I hope he gets back to his freinds soon.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Its always remarkably to me when a writer includes non-X-folk in an X-focused book and wins me over on them.
    Sable was an unexpected treat. So pleased to see Warlock free. VERY curious to see how/where this family dynamic goes.
    Is Rogue adopting her brotherhood look at the end of Uncanny Avengers somehow connected to the Mystique/Destiny,Kurty family shift?
    I did not anticipate Uncanny Spider Man being the FoX title I enjoyed the most, but here we are.
    Seems I'd rank them:
    USM
    Dark X-Men
    Ms.Marvel
    Uncanny Avengers
    Alpha Flight
    X-Men
    Iceman

If I've forgotten a title, I suppose that's telling? Or my memory is just poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Its always remarkably to me when a writer includes non-X-folk in an X-focused book and wins me over on them.
    Sable was an unexpected treat. So pleased to see Warlock free. VERY curious to see how/where this family dynamic goes.
    Is Rogue adopting her brotherhood look at the end of Uncanny Avengers somehow connected to the Mystique/Destiny,Kurty family shift?
    I did not anticipate Uncanny Spider Man being the FoX title I enjoyed the most, but here we are.
    Seems I'd rank them:
    USM
    Dark X-Men
    Ms.Marvel
    Uncanny Avengers
    Alpha Flight
    X-Men
    Iceman

If I've forgotten a title, I suppose that's telling? Or my memory is just poor.
    You forgot Realms XD.
    Spurrier can be very good with outsiders and B-lists when he puts his mind to it (which was not exactly the case in WoX).

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This one was one of the last X-books came out this week, so please go ahead and vote for the X-Books Awards of this year. See Sticky thread on this forum. (or my signature for the link)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    I know right... on the one hand I'm like, she has clearly killed people and nearly killed X-men like Colossus (back in the 80s). How can he look past that sort of thing? But I guess if resurrection is on the table... all that killing is just her acting like another drunk uncle at a wedding.
    She’s a mutant. All is automatically forgiven.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver