Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Pretty sure its going to be boring nostalgia. I hope im wrong.
    I don't think I've ever been actively afraid of a relaunch as I am this one. Even the IvX era looked interesting in early solicits (I mean, God Knows what it all devolved into, but I didn't fear a new era).

Feeling like they should go back to basics in someways with this. A smaller team, not necessarily back to the mansion but less of a nation and more of a group.

Ideas for lineup spread out over 3 titles:
    Wolverine (Logan)
    Storm
    Jean Grey/Phoenix
    Cyclops
    Nightcrawler
    Emma Frost
    Colossus
    Shadowkat
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Synch
    Talon
    Sunspot
    Moonstar
    Cannonball
    Magik
    Bishop
    Psylocke (Kwannan)
    Monet
    Beast (hopefully he'll be an older version of Beast, definitely not anything from the last 10 years).

Think of it like the Blue/Gold teams and add a team. That's 20 right there so to even it out to 7 per team add one more. Could be Magneto depending on the route they go with him and if they want to keep his redemption. Could be Forge, Wolverine (Laura), Iceman or Archangel. Hope or Jubilee could also be possibilities.
    Last edited by Captain Nash; 12-31-2023 at 09:37 AM.

I don’t see Talon carrying over into the next era… unless the younger version of Laura takes that codename. Feel like things are going to default to factory settings for the big status quo, and having an old Laura running around who is markedly older than Logan won’t last.

Aside from that, though, I like your list. No Cable, but he should be more of a guest star anyway and when he shows up you know big $#!t is about to pop off. That will also give Bishop more room to shine as the X-men’s resident time-traveling gun-wielding soldier type.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Yay! Can't wait for us to start getting teases on the artists, writers, book titles and rosters!

If July is the big relaunch, when can we expect to start hearing some official news and announcements?
    I'm betting there will be news at the end of April at C2E2 in Chicago. That's the next biggest con. I don't remember Marvel ever having a big panel at WonderCon.
    Mutant and Proud!