Page 248 of 340 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5095
    Ultimate Member

Musk can tell people to have kids when he starts paying taxes, and regular people can afford them.

Until then, he can go screw (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    And Putin is already blaming Ukraine, saying the four attackers were all captured heading to an escape tunnel that went into Ukraine, that was built by the Ukrainians.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    And Putin is already blaming Ukraine, saying the four attackers were all captured heading to an escape tunnel that went into Ukraine, that was built by the Ukrainians.
    By that logic Boeing was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

I'm wondering if Lukashenko will get into trouble because he already let slip that they were trying to escape via Belarus...

A Deepfake Is Already Spreading Confusion and Disinformation About the Moscow Terror Attack

…some Russian lawmakers quickly pointed a finger at Ukraine, and Russia’s NTV television channel soon aired a deepfake video that fueled those suspicions. The fake video appeared to show Ukraine’s top security official, Oleksiy Danilov, speaking about the attack. “Is it fun in Moscow today?” he seemed to say, though he never actually did. “I think it’s a lot of fun. I would like to believe that we will arrange such fun for them more often.” The video mashed together AI-generated audio from recent interviews with two Ukrainian officials, including Danilov, according to BBC Verify reporter Shayan Sardarizadeh.

This is the world we live in now and it’s just going to get worse and worse.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The only surprise would’ve been if he HADN’T went there.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The only surprise would’ve been if he HADN’T went there.
    The real surprise will be if GOP lapdogs pick it up.

Fantastic Member

Do you guys think Biden or Trump would have a greater chance of being replaced by their VPs in the next four years? I don't really know much about politics, but I think that the VP position has never been more important of a factor in any election before this one.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Do you guys think Biden or Trump would have a greater chance of being replaced by their VPs in the next four years? I don't really know much about politics, but I think that the VP position has never been more important of a factor in any election before this one.
    Higher probability this time around, for certain. I imagine that's one reason why Biden scares the GOP.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    I would say Biden but I think it would be WAY MORE important with Trump.

Not so much for health but for all the antics we have seen from him-if he was to win and then die in office-whoever the VP is will have way more pressure to deal with than Harris.

Especially if it's someone who is only following along because of Trump being around. What is that VP going to do to KEEP those followers? Because all it would take is for one person to HINT the VP had a hand in the death-no matter what the cause was.

Have we discussed that the Tennessee State Senate passed a bill banning ‘chemtrails’?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...w/73027586007/

Take a WILD guess at the party affiliation of the sponsors…

THIS is the performative nonsense the GOP is pushing instead of actually doing their job. This is the caliber of politician Republican voters support. If THIS is the kind of bill that gets them re-elected by their constituents instead of laughed out of politics forever? Their districts should forfeit all right to vote until the voters there are able to pass the kind of civics/political literacy test that they demand immigrants pass.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Imagine if any of these red states that are so easily able to go after trans healthcare actually spent that energy on improving healthcare for the majority of their residents? They’re all among the worst states for health in the country, but to your point, their voters don’t seem to give a crap about living better or longer. It’s more important to hurt people they hate.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Have we discussed that the Tennessee State Senate passed a bill banning ‘chemtrails’?

THIS is the performative nonsense the GOP is pushing instead of actually doing their job. This is the caliber of politician Republican voters support. If THIS is the kind of bill that gets them re-elected by their constituents instead of laughed out of politics forever? Their districts should forfeit all right to vote until the voters there are able to pass the kind of civics/political literacy test that they demand immigrants pass.
    I'm fully expecting Rasmussen Reports to do push polls now asking people if they agree or disagree with Democrats not voting against government mind control. They did that **** with the imaginary migrant flights.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Higher probability this time around, for certain. I imagine that's one reason why Biden scares the GOP.
    Kamala Harris in the big chair would be nightmare fuel on steroids for Qpublicans.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post

Yeah, you should get banned from holding public office for even putting that kind of thing forward but no.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!