Page 280 of 349 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5222

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Trump's support is Upstate, Long Island and Staten Island. There are conclaves in the City that voted for him, but NYC voted for Biden 86%. He won the State 60% to 37%.

Here is a map of the counties.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ident-results/
    Clinton county is about where I would expect, a narrow margin blue, probably due to Plattsburgh being the major population center. Essex surprises me, I would have guess they would be a solid red county. But I haven't lived in Plattsburgh (my wife is from Essex county) in almost a decade now.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

The Trump Media stock value went down another 6.5% so far today, putting its value lower than before the fishy merger that took Truth Social public a few days ago.

Wow... just heard that the Indiana Court of Appeals has decided that the state abortion ban violates the religious liberty of religious plaintiffs who sued under a state religious freedom restoration act.

Some background to that lawsuit:

The lawsuit argues the ban violates Jewish teachings that “a fetus attains the status of a living person only at birth” and that “Jewish law stresses the necessity of protecting the life and physical and mental health of the mother prior to birth as the fetus is not yet deemed to be a person.” It also cites theological teachings allowing abortion in at least some circumstances by Islamic, Episcopal, Unitarian Universalist and Pagan faiths.

Apparently, Trump Media is not the only thing stupid people threw money at:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    The Trump Media stock value went down another 6.5% so far today, putting its value lower than before the fishy merger that took Truth Social public a few days ago.
    This was just another way for Trump to try to make some money to pay for his lawsuits. That and selling bibles.

So the Colorado carpetbagging bimbo has been diagnosed with some disease?

I never would've believed she'd be given any diagnosis that didn't involved either a mental or sexually transmitted disease.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Apparently, Trump Media is not the only thing stupid people threw money at:

I’m confused. I thought RFK Jr. was their standard bearer. Did I miss something?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m confused. I thought RFK Jr. was their standard bearer. Did I miss something?
    I think he's running as an independent after the Dems kicked him out. I don't think even no labels wants him.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    So the Colorado carpetbagging bimbo has been diagnosed with some disease?

I never would've believed she'd be given any diagnosis that didn't involved either a mental or sexually transmitted disease.
    She had a form of deep vein thrombosis and the blood clot was surgically removed. It was a rare case of the blood clot not posing a risk of traveling to a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    He's been flirting with both No Labels and the Libertarian Party, but both were like "Ugh,AS IF!"

So, does anybody know how much Trump's net worth goes down for every dollar that DJT loses? Seems to me like it's gotta be around $150M (just a guess, really).
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pD35Xw2hU

Granted this is old news but I just saw it the other day. The obvious question is: Why are they asking a youtuber/ talking head for his extremely biased opinions on medical and psychological matters? Why were they not asking representatives from the American Medical and Psychiatric Associations these questions? I can only surmise that it is because a qualified professional would not be giving them the answers they want to hear so they are turning to someone with no qualifications except the ability to entertain conservatives by repeating uninformed "talking points."
    Power with Girl is better.

Judge Cannon shoots down Trump’s presidential records act claim [For now]

U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon on Thursday rejected Donald Trump’s bid to have his charges of mishandling classified documents dismissed on the grounds that a federal records law protected him from prosecution.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-04-2024 at 06:01 PM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pD35Xw2hU

Granted this is old news but I just saw it the other day. The obvious question is: Why are they asking a youtuber/ talking head for his extremely biased opinions on medical and psychological matters? Why were they not asking representatives from the American Medical and Psychiatric Associations these questions? I can only surmise that it is because a qualified professional would not be giving them the answers they want to hear so they are turning to someone with no qualifications except the ability to entertain conservatives by repeating uninformed "talking points."
    Matt likes to think of himself as an activist as well as a pundit and to be fair, I think he does live in TN which is where the anti-trans bill was being discussed. Having said that, the committee members here pretty much called him out for not knowing what he was talking about.