Page 274 of 347 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5197
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Pretty much. I’ve read the Saudis put up something like $2 billion for the vanity project that’s LIV Golf (hardly a coincidence one of the tour’s stops is at Bedminster), so spending $60 million to bail out Trump would be child’s play.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I still don't know what was wrong with a national most dongive two thoughts about happen to fall on Easter. Unless one is an anti trans bigot.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So don't do anything to offend the bigots. Don't fly pride flags, don't talk about BLM. Don't irritate the anti trans. Let the bigots set the agenda.
    This sounds like the premise for the next round of X-books.

When Mets ignores a post that he very recently replied to in order to make it out like I'm inconsistent, it's very clear he doesn't care about facts, presenting evidence, or focusing on the specifics. He'd rather mislead using outdated posts and claim he genuinely doesn't know things like how addition & subtraction work or what a post contains that he's replying to instead of admitting to how transparently dishonest he's being with every consecutive post. Another new double standard on display in claiming we should accept what mainstream media says without question, unless they report that Nex was murdered or how teachers in Florida are forced to pull books that haven't been approved by a Don't Say Gay law, or anything that shows the Bigotry on display by a conservative - then we shouldn't accept it because it's an exaggeration.

E: Daily Kos is trash for not updating their posts, but using outdated posts to slander another poster is perfectly acceptable to Mets? Who does he think he's kidding?

When I say The Week lied:
    Last edited by Dalak; 04-01-2024 at 06:43 PM.

Can we just go like, one day, without posting a bunch of transphobic garbage, please?

While I don't think that any of this has resulted in any violence so far, you would think that folks would be hip to that the police are around by now...

https://www.nctv17.org/news/two-more...f-parking-lot/

Two more gun-related arrests made in Naperville Topgolf parking lot
    Two more gun-related arrests have been made in the Naperville Topgolf parking lot at 3211 Odyssey Court, according to a joint news release from the DuPage County State’s Attorney and Naperville Police Department.

Blue Island resident Dijon Lane, 34, and Maywood resident Tavell Jackson, 44, were both arrested by Naperville police last week, in separate incidents.

https://abc7chicago.com/topgolf-nape...guns/14501915/

Guns, drugs and stolen vehicles: Arrests surge in Topgolf Naperville parking lot
    There have been 14 arrests in the Topgolf parking lot since last July: One for a stolen vehicle, another for possession of narcotics, and 12 arrests for illegally possessed firearms, according to records obtained by the I-Team through a Freedom of Information request.

The testimony of an Hebrew reservist on CourrierInternational (French and the whole text is under a paywall but if you read Hebrew, there’s a link inside) is chilly…

I suppose it’s expected that the prevailing mood is revenge but it’s striking how much it reminds me the testimonies of US soldiers in Vietnam…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

This is what years of enabling and allowing Israel to act with impunity has brought us.

Revenue 4.1 million dollars
    Lost 58 million dollars
    Business value 6.3 billion dollars until yesterday, down to 3.6 billion when loss announced

Those…of course…are the high level financial numbers for Truth Social. Basically the business is being values as if it’s a brilliant business proposition…potentially the next Amazon/Google, and at some point revenue will start pouring in.

As the truth becomes apparent…basically that it’s a lot of hot air…further rapid price falls will be seen. Anyone holding shares should sell now.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Revenue 4.1 million dollars
    Lost 58 million dollars
    Business value 6.3 billion dollars until yesterday, down to 3.6 billion when loss announced

Those…of course…are the high level financial numbers for Truth Social. Basically the business is being values as if it’s a brilliant business proposition…potentially the next Amazon/Google, and at some point revenue will start pouring in.

As the truth becomes apparent…basically that it’s a lot of hot air…further rapid price falls will be seen. Anyone holding shares should sell now.
    I'm pretty sure Trump will next appeal to the company's board to shorten the waiting time until he can sell his stock. He needs money now.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    I'm pretty sure Trump will next appeal to the company's board to shorten the waiting time until he can sell his stock. He needs money now.
    Yes. (Think presently he's required to hold the stock for 6 months before he can sell?).

I know you reported the loss a few days ago and predicted trouble for the Donald, but at time I didn't realise how small the revenue stream is in relation to the business valuation and losses.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Trump has posted the $175 million bond in the NY AG's civil fraud case in order to stay execution of the judgment while he appeals the verdict.

The bond surety: Knight Specialty Insurance Company, with a principal place of business in CA.

Looks like Don Hankey is the Chairman of Knight Insurance. He specializes in extending loans to people with bad credit:
    https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/statu...56914754879915

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

As one stock analyst said of Truth Social , the stock for it is like GameStop's in 2021. How it exploded and fell to Earth leaving many to losses in the end. One claims the stock will fall to $2-3 a share.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    More than likely, Trump will ignore that as well. He and/or his lawyers will scream bloody murder that his First Amendment rights are being violated, yadda yadda yadda. Also, it's not like he'll be arrested for violating the order, because he won't. That's for lesser folks like you or me.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As one stock analyst said of Truth Social , the stock for it is like GameStop's in 2021. How it exploded and fell to Earth leaving many to losses in the end. One claims the stock will fall to $2-3 a share.
    I don't get it. What in hell is the worth in stock for an entity that serves no purpose other than giving Trump a platform to whine and bleat and bitch all day long. Could someone please explain this to me like I'm five?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!