Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342
Results 5,116 to 5,118 of 5118

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    She is gettung universal derision on this.
    The fact that she didn't think this would cost her politically says a lot about her. But only time will tell if this actually does destroy her political career or not. (It should.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's been said that serial killers start off by abusing animals before moving on to abusing human beings. Makes one wonder what Noem would be doing if she weren't a politician. In any event, she's cooked like last night's fried chicken after this debacle.
    Going out late at night and returning in the late morning covered in blood, holding a large axe, I should think.

Extraordinary Member

On, Gavin Newsom, he just doesn't know the internet, does he? He threw it out there that he wanted folks on the internet to design a commemorative coin for Californian's accomplishments!

How did he think to do that?!? And which aide let him?

Anyway, you can guess the results, unlike him, I suppose. Homeless tent cities, fires, poop over the Golden Gate Bridge....I would have added in a huge pile of money burning, and people shooting up with drugs and a lot of houses with no lights on and no power. And possibly a group fleeing California. Some of the attempts are fairly funny.
    Last edited by achilles; Today at 08:25 AM.