Page 234 of 340 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5094
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

You seem to be criticizing me for things I haven't said, for not calling out things that bother you and for not coming to the same conclusions you do.

If you'd like my thoughts about something, ask it in a non-loaded way.
    You are being deceitful again — you’ve already been told your opinion isn’t needed, especially given the fact that you’ve already made it clear where you stand on this issue.

You were provided with overwhelming evidence that Republican bigotry and policy contributed to the death of Nex after claiming “we” don’t know that they were abused — this is clearly a lie based on the evidence provided which you ignored.

You then failed to provide any counter evidence and instead chose again to engage in personal attacks to attempt to deflect from discussing actual Republican policy and behavior.

It’s that simple.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-18-2024 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dracula View Post
    You folks should understand that the other person in an argument may not necessarily care much or at all about the subject at hand, they just enjoy arguing and have initiated the conversation to fulfill that need. Pushing peoples buttons gives some people a feeling of superiority.

Yeah, you do have a point. When someone degenerates to the level of questioning why they should respond to a link posted about Nex's suicide and the bullying there when discussing posts about that same subject brought up by the same poster while questioning if links were posted, it's clear the goal isn't meaningful discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    You are being decietful again — no one asked for your thoughts.

You were provided with overwhelming evidence that Republican bigotry and policy contributed to the death of Nex after claiming “we” don’t know that she was abused — this is clearly a lie based on the evidence provided.

You then failed to provide any counter evidence and instead chose to engage in personal attacks to attempt to deflect from discussing actual Republican policy and behavior.

It’s that simple.
    Last edited by Dalak; 03-18-2024 at 03:33 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Yeah, you do have a point. When someone degenerates to the level of questioning why they should respond to a link posted about Nex's suicide and the bullying there when discussing posts about that same subject brought up by the same poster while questioning if links were posted, it's clear the goal isn't meaningful discussion.
    Demands evidence then criticizes others for calling him out for ignoring it.

Provides little to no counter evidence in response and instead claims “mistreatment”.

Rinse and repeat while turning a blind eye to bigotry and hate as the Republican Party spirals downward and attempts to take the whole nation with them.

Objectively speaking, when Nazis and white supremacists not only are welcome in but also lead your chosen political party you have no moral standing to lecture others about ethical policy and behavior.

This is why he doesn’t address the evidence but instead deflects and attacks those who provide it.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-18-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Yes. He should be made to sell his assets. Or if not, he gets no appeal.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Trump is trying to get Musk to bail him out. My assumption. Musk is likely dumb enough to do it.
    Given that he's funding that Gina Carano lawsuit, dumb seems to be right up his alley.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

Trump is trying to get Musk to bail him out. My assumption. Musk is likely dumb enough to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    After burning so much money on twitter and the Tesla stock losing a third of its value, I doubt Apartheid Clyde can just cough up half a billion bucks on short notice, either.
    Ok, I literally LOL.

Also, one would think Trump's son-in-law would have funds aplenty after dealing with VIPs in Saudia Arabia.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Ok, I literally LOL.

Also, one would think Trump's son-in-law would have funds aplenty after dealing with VIPs in Saudia Arabia.
    I suspect Jared is trying to lay low.

Ultimate Member

Invincible Member

I just finished watching this and I was more impressed than I thought I would be with Lemon. I'm glad that he actually had the courage to challenge Musk on some of the absolute BS that Musk himself spreads on Twitter. Musk got pretty flustered by the end of the interview.

Musk, much like JK Rowling, is a good example of 'wealth rots your brain'.

You are being deceitful again — you’ve already been told your opinion isn’t needed, especially given the fact that you’ve already made it clear where you stand on this issue.

You were provided with overwhelming evidence that Republican bigotry and policy contributed to the death of Nex after claiming “we” don’t know that they were abused — this is clearly a lie based on the evidence provided which you ignored.

You then failed to provide any counter evidence and instead chose again to engage in personal attacks to attempt to deflect from discussing actual Republican policy and behavior.

It’s that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post

You guys are the best.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Musk, much like JK Rowling, is a good example of 'wealth rots your brain'.
    To think Mark Zuckerberg used to be the worst public face billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    To think Mark Zuckerberg used to be the worst public face billionaire.
    In terms of overall damage done, Zuckerberg is likely still worse than Musk.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    In terms of overall damage done, Zuckerberg is likely still worse than Musk.
    If Musk rides to Trump’s rescue and bails him out (he’s just crazy enough to do that), he’ll replace Zuckerberg as chief social media bad guy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A volunteer from Free Mom Hugs recently found herself at the center of a controversy stirred by Tiffany Justice, co-founder of the anti-government extremist group Moms for Liberty.

On March 7, Justice took to X (formerly Twitter) to attack the volunteer with a post that insinuated supporters of Free Mom Hugs might be “groomers” for offering “free Mom hugs” to children not their own. Right-wing extremists have used the term to falsely accuse LGBTQ+ individuals and people who support them of grooming children for sexual exploitation.

“If you are offering kids 'free Mom hugs' but you aren’t their Mom, you might be a Groomer,” Justice wrote. Her post was accompanied by a vibrant photograph of the volunteer, dressed in a kaleidoscope of rainbow colors and a Free Mom Hugs t-shirt at Atlanta’s 2023 Pride Parade.
    The repeated misuse of 'grooming' by hateful bigots to paint a target on people is harmful to survivors of *actual* grooming, to say nothing of the violence that often accompanies the accusation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/free-mom-...113902653.html