Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366
Results 5,476 to 5,479 of 5479
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    This is not good. All his allies told Netanyahu not to do it, but it seems he will anyway.

Israeli military calls on civilians to leave parts of Rafah
    Of course he will. The war is only thing keeping Netanyahu in power, and he's not giving that up easily, if at all. Biden should cut off ALL weapons to Israel until Bibi comes to his senses.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    To Brits here. I just saw Hamilton on Broadway. What do you call the American Revolution?
    Been doing a memory dig since earlier answer wondering what other terms I’ve seen used.

Still think American Revolution is one I’ve heard most often, with American War of Independence a fairly distant second…though nearly every one would recognise that. Suspect if anyone just said “The Revolutionary War” few people would know what was being referred to.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Of course he will. The war is only thing keeping Netanyahu in power, and he's not giving that up easily, if at all. Biden should cut off ALL weapons to Israel until Bibi comes to his senses.
    Would that win or lose votes?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Biden is not a king, that would take an act of Congress.