Page 141 of 350 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5247
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hope Donald bleeds his morons dry. If you wanna be a dumb idiot and pay for a billionaire , then you deserve to be called an idiot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Donald Trump GoFundMe Raises $84K of $355 Million Target in 24 Hours

LOL y'all go ahead and pay for the big Orange fraud and his cokehead goofy children. I saw some comments saying paying for this type thing criminal settlements etc is against the GoFundMe rules. Won't be shocked if more fraudsters are trying to siphon money meant to go to their king fraud.

I bet each one that donated and bought the tacky shoes can give you an incoherent dissertation On the "corrupt Bidens" But they are sitting here willing to hand over cash to pay for fraud judgements and rape/defamation judgements of their Orange leader.
    It reminds me of the JFK speech "Ask not what your Country can do for you...But what you can do for Trump!" SHAMELESS.
    Hail Hydra!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    It reminds me of the JFK speech "Ask not what your Country can do for you...But what you can do for Trump!" SHAMELESS.
    The 'logic' behind these Trumpers is mind numbing.

"One day, I might be rich, and they'll come after me like they're going after Trump! I better give them all my money!"

LOL y'all go ahead and pay for the big Orange fraud and his cokehead goofy children. I saw some comments saying paying for this type thing criminal settlements etc is against the GoFundMe rules. Won't be shocked if more fraudsters are trying to siphon money meant to go to their king fraud.

I bet each one that donated and bought the tacky shoes can give you an incoherent dissertation On the "corrupt Bidens" But they are sitting here willing to hand over cash to pay for fraud judgements and rape/defamation judgements of their Orange leader.
    At this rate, they'll pay off his fines in a little over 11 1/2 years. Not accounting for the 9% interest rate....so more like 17 to 18 years. Unless those funds qualify as income.

More fun with math, if someone was working at the hoped for $15 per hour minimum wage, in order to pay off the basic amount (without anything additional Trump might owe) they would have had to work every minute of every day for just under 2000 years (they could have started in the year 62 according to my math) - presuming that the job they have pays overtime after 40 hours per week. Without overtime, they would have had to have started in the year 677,,,,BC. I'm not accounting for the lost leap years we'd have under the Gregorian calendar (We skip 3 every 400 years), and am presuming that all needs are taken care of for the worker, and that they aren't paying any taxes.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Idiots having $400 to buy these ugly ass shoes is evidence Biden's economy is soaring.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Idiots having $400 to buy these ugly ass shoes is evidence Biden's economy is soaring.
    That and our educational system is a complete failure. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many idiots.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That and our educational system is a complete failure. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many idiots.
    I don't think it is a coincidence that Trump has the most support in the States with the poorest education systems.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 02-18-2024 at 04:42 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So the last week after a friend pushed me to discuss the border and Robert Kennedy , I decided to sit down and examine the entire debacle. The entire ball of wax...

- Border
    - RFK
    - Palestine/Israel
    - Putin/Tucker

I concluded fully that if were voting on moralistic reasons as I detailed in a long post ...almost every one has failed and aren't good morals wise. Almost everyone has screwed up from the border party wise and looks bad on the video I saw. RFK isn't good either as I pointed at his insane conspiracy theories. But I basically said this....from our parties supporting things....we can't vote on moralistic reasons given what has played out the past few weeks etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

At that daily pace, it’ll only take 11.57 years for Trump to raise the cash he needs. Color me impressed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the last week after a friend pushed me to discuss the border and Robert Kennedy , I decided to sit down and examine the entire debacle. The entire ball of wax...

- Border
    - RFK
    - Palestine/Israel
    - Putin/Tucker

I concluded fully that if were voting on moralistic reasons as I detailed in a long post ...almost every one has failed and aren't good morals wise. Almost everyone has screwed up from the border party wise and looks bad on the video I saw. RFK isn't good either as I pointed at his insane conspiracy theories. But I basically said this....from our parties supporting things....we can't vote on moralistic reasons given what has played out the past few weeks etc.
    What was the long post you're referring to, and what are all the moral options on these topics?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    What was the long post you're referring to, and what are all the moral options on these topics?
    It wasn’t here on CBR. I pointed out we have the following…with the border issue in Arizona, it’s revealed drug cartels are using the mountain ranges and border to cross with help by those here. Kids going to schools there have seen bodies on streets from this etc.

As the sheriff details the Biden Administration pulled any more into the wall or border there. Years later Democrats saw the mistake made and tried to get a bill passed…and now Republicans want to wait a year before they do anything regarding it hoping Trump gets in. Since he told them not to vote on it.

I can say both failed in this situation.

Then you have Russia situation which we had Republicans trying to stop aid to Ukraine all while Tucker tries to paint him as a good man. Then these same Republicans are now blasting Putin over the death of a man he tortured. Yet can help a country he’s invading and they are like f—/k that.

Democrats aren’t doing any better with the situation in Israel as they are standing by horrible actions done to Palestinians

All in this I posted no one right now has any right to say they are better moral choice. My friend wasn’t happy with me discussing RFK and Carlson

The Border is a difficult issue. But Trump's Wall was always stupid and still is. Biden did the right thing cutting funding to the Wall.

Sinclair’s recipe for TV news: Crime, homelessness, illegal drugs

The local news powerhouse, whose chairman recently bought the Baltimore Sun, focuses on fear in broadcasts that often align with Donald Trump’s view of citie
    Every year, local television news stations owned by Sinclair Broadcasting conduct short surveys among viewers to help guide the year’s coverage.

A key question in each poll, according to David Smith, the company’s executive chairman: “What are you most afraid of?”
    The answers are evident in Sinclair’s programming. Crime, homelessness, illegal drug use, failing schools and other societal ills have long been core elements of local TV news coverage. But on Sinclair’s growing nationwide roster of stations, the editorial focus reflects Smith’s conservative views and plays on its audience’s fears that America’s cities are falling apart, according to media observers, Smith associates, and current and former staffers who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal company matters.

Smith, an enthusiastic supporter of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump who has built Sinclair into one of the largest television station operators in the country, purchased the Baltimore Sun last month. In a private meeting with the Sun’s journalists, he urged them to emulate coverage at the local Sinclair station, Fox45, which in 2021 produced a documentary titled simply “Baltimore Is Dying.”
    Sinclair’s local network of 185 stations across the country makes it an influential player in shaping the views of millions of Americans, especially at a time when local newspapers are rapidly being gutted — or closed altogether.

As Sinclair increasingly fills the void, it offers its viewers a perspective that aligns with Trump’s oft-stated opinion that America’s cities, especially those run by Democratic politicians, are dangerous and dysfunctional.

“Sinclair stations deliver messages that appeal to older, White, suburban audiences, and they play up crime stories in a way that is disproportionate to their statistical presence,” said Anne Nelson, a journalist and author of “Shadow Network: Media, Money and the Secret Hub of the Radical Right.” “All of it is fearmongering and feeds into a racialized view of cities.”
    Nelson, who has spent decades studying conservative media and political propaganda, said that local TV news reports traditionally cover local crime stories, but Sinclair’s programming does it “more than usual, and with a particular message.” She said that the lack of local papers has changed the role of local TV news.

“When you remove those papers, which would historically feed local radio and TV news programs, you’re left with Sinclair and the internet,” Nelson said.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Why can Liz Cheney talking about the GOP's fealty to Putin, but theMedia won't .

Cheney warns of Republican Party ‘Putin wing’ after Navalny death

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    All in this I posted no one right now has any right to say they are better moral choice. My friend wasn’t happy with me discussing RFK and Carlson

The Democrats don’t support white nationalists and Nazis in their ranks — you are welcome to your opinion but the party that promotes, supports and is supported by white nationalists is clearly the less “moral” choice for those who seek a unified America.

Even our resident “moderate” conservative would rather spend months and years criticizing “liberals” and LGBT rights than even one week criticizing white supremacists and Nazis in his own party.

In your own post you point out that Republicans are blocking aid to Ukraine — there is absolutely no real equivocation to be made on these issues in that one party attempts to fix things while the other lies, cheats, discriminates, and obstructs progress.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 02-18-2024 at 09:11 PM.