Page 238 of 340 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5097
    Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

The House just voted to condemn Putin’s kidnapping of Ukrainian children.

9 Republicans voted against the resolution.

Chip Roy
    Andy Biggs
    Tom Tiffany
    Clay Higgins
    Eric Burlison
    Thomas Massie
    Matt Rosendale
    Warren Davidson
    Marjorie Taylor Greene

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post

Chip Roy
    Andy Biggs
    Tom Tiffany
    Clay Higgins
    Eric Burlison
    Thomas Massie
    Matt Rosendale
    Warren Davidson
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    I'd love to learn what their rationale was for voting against the resolution....other that than they're in Putin's back pocket or are just straight up psychotic.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'd love to learn what their rationale was for voting against the resolution....other that than they're in Putin's back pocket or are just straight up psychotic.
    I believe the answer is 'Yes'

They are not just for open borders, the House GOP also is all in on child trafficking now. It's the only explanation and I am sure Mets will agree with me and become the Libertarian he's always wanted to be.

Chip Roy
    Andy Biggs
    Tom Tiffany
    Clay Higgins
    Eric Burlison
    Thomas Massie
    Matt Rosendale
    Warren Davidson
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    It's good to know who Putin has 8n his Pocket.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's good to know who Putin has 8n his Pocket.
    We call those people Republicans these days

Chip Roy
    Andy Biggs
    Tom Tiffany
    Clay Higgins
    Eric Burlison
    Thomas Massie
    Matt Rosendale
    Warren Davidson
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    These people are 100 percent sick and it shows just how far the party has gone off the rails.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The NFL's resident MAGA quarterback regurgitated some godawful sh*t the other day:

Aaron Rodgers suggested immigrants might join the military and turn on the U.S.

As first reported by the sports website Awful Announcing, Rodgers spread lies about Covid-19 during the Feb. 23 podcast — and then promoted a claim, without evidence, that immigrants who speak Spanish or Chinese are looking to join the U.S. military and then potentially turn on the country.

Rodgers said he heard the claim from conspiracy theorist Bret Weinstein on an episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast:

How ’bout when he’s [Weinstein] talking about the two different migration groups, right? You have the Spanish-speaking group and you have the Chinese group. And he’s talking about the scariest thing, which I’ve actually thought about for years. I said, no American-lovin’ soldier is going to turn on their people, right? But who would turn on their people?
    He went on to say that Congress was opening the door to this kind of betrayal:

And he [Weinstein] mentioned on the podcast: What happens if they offer citizenship for military service? That’s a f---in’ scary thought. And what bill was just brought into the Congress, I believe yesterday or the day before? That exact type of bill, offering citizenship for immigrants for joining the military.
    Talk about someone who needs to "shut up and play", Rodgers is a classic example.

Ultimate Member

Just looking at recent Presidential polls and it does look like Biden has started to develop a lead over Trump.

It's probably happening because the race has narrowed down to just Trump and Biden and some "undecided" voters are coming to their senses.

However, a +1 lead or thereabout for Biden probably won't be enough for him to win the electoral college, so there's still some work to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Just looking at recent Presidential polls and it does look like Biden has started to develop a lead over Trump.

It's probably happening because the race has narrowed down to just Trump and Biden and some "undecided" voters are coming to their senses.

However, a +1 lead or thereabout for Biden probably won't be enough for him to win the electoral college, so there's still some work to be done.
    I'm something of a Data person, and no poll yet has been proven to be prophetic this early in the election. Take the results with a huge grain of salt.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm something of a Data person, and no poll yet has been proven to be prophetic this early in the election. Take the results with a huge grain of salt.
    Indeed. The election is still eight months off, and a lot could happen in that time. Still, I won't deny being concerned over the part the Electoral College could play. Just like 2020, Biden will need to win by such overwhelming numbers to keep the EC from being a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/wp-con...2024-03-19.mp4

Joy Reid on the group known as 'SACR', bringing a story first reported in Talking Points Memo to a national audience.
    I’ve often wondered who was funding Project 2025 and the Heritage Foundation. I guess now we know.
    Obviously, rich, white, Christian males was my first thought, so no big surprise there.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dracula View Post
    I’ve often wondered who was funding Project 2025 and the Heritage Foundation. I guess now we know.
    Obviously, rich, white, Christian males was my first thought, so no big surprise there.
    And should Trump lose come November, the plan will simply be renamed Project 2029. Short and sweet, these fanatics aren't going away, even if Trump and MAGA does.

And should Trump lose come November, the plan will simply be renamed Project 2029. Short and sweet, these fanatics aren't going away, even if Trump and MAGA does.
    There's a reason why I went from a Republican to someone saying that they need to be on the outs for a generation. It's their only hope, and possibly the country's only hope on the long run.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The DJI hit a new high today.