Astonishing Member

Default weakest Terrakinetics that can affects Ben Grimm

so who's the weakest Terraknietic/geokinetic/earthbender that can affect Ben Grimm aka the Thing with their Powers(not unlike Bloodbenders use their powers on flesh and blood people, technopaths use their powers on mechanicals, Plant Manipulators use their powers on floras including moving ones, and so on)?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

If Terrax can't, I don't see why any of them could. And I don't think Ben is really made of actual rocks, I think it's a kind of organic exoskeleton.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Grimm is technically some kind of Earth elemental by a speculative stretch, but likewise, I don't think he's literally made of rock. Probably some form of dense keritan plating. Wolverine was once able to cut it, and revealed a fleshier under-skin beneath the upper layer of "rock".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    his anatomy did also implies his Extreme omnivorousness
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"