Incredible Member

Default Violent Night vs Gremlin's 2

we put one former nordic warrior turned into the spirit of christmas against a whole tower of gremlins.

whom pulls this off?

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    we put one former nordic warrior turned into the spirit of christmas against a whole tower of gremlins.

whom pulls this off?
    The red-suited seasonal world traveler and gift giver formerly known as Nicomund the Red has certainly shown himself to be capable of quick thinking and improvising counter-attacks when faced off against dangerous people. He's clever and resourceful, and can come up with dozens of ways to use the Gremlins' weaknesses (especially bright lights) against them. When Skullcrusher or an improvised substitute for it isn't available, he's capable of weaponizing Christmas imagery like candy canes, Christmas lights and decorations (including a Christmas tree star), and whatever happens to be in the immediate vicinity.

And one thing's for sure: Those Gremlins are certainly on the naughty list. They might have the advantage in numbers, but Santa nee Nicomund can certainly make up for that with smarts and strategy, and awareness of the resources his surroundings provide himself with.

I'd say he's got a good shot of winning against the Gremlins, disposing of many of them in ways just as over the top (if not more so) than the ways Gremlins were disposed of in both movies and the ways various bad guys were disposed of in Violent Night.

Astonishing Member

Yeah I'd think Santa could Gutts/John McClane his way through all this, except maybe the electric gremlin could play spoiler. IIRC he had enough charge to zap a dude dead and melt a lot of gremlins at once. I assume The Red could figure out how to trap him as well, but if he's ambushed and zapped by it while surrounded by gremlins (maybe including the one with a gun), I smell at least a lot of trouble.