Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    We've seen some superficial callbacks to this construction/tower over the years...I would love if somehow...somehow...the souls we've seen Jean bring there, primarily the D'Bari, but also the Termids in Here Comes Tomorrow...and maybe any other planet/species that has run it's course and to "terrain" society looks evil and like wanton destruction...I wish it could all be used for an important purpose in the WHR sense
    It could be interesting to find out that the Phoenix is both an alpha and an omega, everything it takes out of this universe (the D'Bari, for instance) is recreated in the new universe it's building... Every act of destruction is actually an act of creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It could be interesting to find out that the Phoenix is both an alpha and an omega, everything it takes out of this universe (the D'Bari, for instance) is recreated in the new universe it's building... Every act of destruction is actually an act of creation.
    I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Of course, this makes sense as The Phoenix is a dichotomy, with its flames of warmth that can also burn, it can destroy but also heal, etc.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!