Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Steve was only 23 when he was frozen, he wasn't an old fuddy duddy.
    I know, right?! Can you believe what Cap was subjected to during that interview with Sally Floyd

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

He might not know that he was unconscious that long with all of the rampant antisemitism going around.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Yeah, his reaction to seeing Nazis openly marching in the US would be very interesting.
    In Earth's Mightiest Heroes WWII was not against the nazis, but against Hydra. Who are still active, and even operating on American soil, when he wakes up in the present day.

(Note: they had to choose, either WWII against nazism, or actual guns instead of lasers, it can't be both... and if those were the options, I think they made the right choice)

And a piece of advise: keep your distance. When Cap wakes up, he always gets violent. It happened in Avengers 4, Ultimates, Ultimate Avengers (animated film), Earth Mightiest Heroes, First Avenger... even in the 1990s Spider-Man series

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Can you believe what Cap was subjected to during that interview with Sally Floyd

Sally Floyd: Let me ask you something sir, do you know what MySpace is?

Captain America: Nope, and by the time this comic comes out I have a feeling that no one else will either.

Sally Floyd: Uh..um..Twitter is called "X" now!

Captain America: .....

Sally Floyd: Some people are paying for it! What are you going to do about that?!

Captain America: Can I talk to someone else?

Sally Floyd: tiktok! Is spying on us!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    And a piece of advise: keep your distance. When Cap wakes up, he always gets violent. It happened in Avengers 4, Ultimates, Ultimate Avengers (animated film), Earth Mightiest Heroes, First Avenger... even in the 1990s Spider-Man series
    OMG! Thanks for the advice. But yeah, give the man some space (LOL):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! Thanks for the advice. But yeah, give the man some space (LOL):

Cap's last memory before waking up was falling off from an exploded aircraft into the cold Atlantic Ocean. Yeah, it is natural he would react like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Cap's last memory before waking up was falling off from an exploded aircraft into the cold Atlantic Ocean. Yeah, it is natural he would react like this.
    Not what happened to this Cap, and yet...