Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Default My LCS is sold out of Gang War First Strike, is it necessary?

I decided to buy this event mainly because of the Daredevil tie-in. But I wasn't sure if First Strike was necessary or just background that will be repeated later.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I decided to buy this event mainly because of the Daredevil tie-in. But I wasn't sure if First Strike was necessary or just background that will be repeated later.
    Not necessary for daredevil content it mainly another spider man issue
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Is ANYTHING necessary in this crazy world? It’s a fine issue, especially for Wells. Has some decent action, drama, and pacing. Sets up the conflicts between Tombstone and the other crime bosses, and contains one very important development with Randy. However, it’s mostly setting the table and is pretty easy to recap. It’ll probably be collected in the Gang War TPB whenever that’s out.
    Former CBR writer. See my old articles here.