Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    The "richest man in the world" thing was an aberration of the last few decades. It has it's fans in the wish fulfilment section but for me it was a detriment to the character.

Does he need money? Yes, and he is still rich. He can buy cars and costumes and whatever else.

Does he need to be the world's richest man with a bespoke rocket to take him around the world in seconds? Nope, that's Luthor's domain.
    I dunno, Bat-Rocket feels pretty on-brand to me .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I can't believe this happened because a writer doesn't understand how money works.
    "Cable was right!"

I agree that he needs his support system back meaning money, home, AND his family.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by simarden View Post
    Totally get where you're coming from. Bruce Wayne deserves to reclaim what's rightfully his!

I totally agree that Bruce needs to get all his money back from Lucius . It's been a couple years now of a Batman not having the complete resources , he and Damian need to go back to Wayne Manor where they belong . Even if Alfred doesn't come back . Bruce being one of the smartest man in the DC Universe , he should find a way to get everything back .