Extraordinary Member

Default Dabi (My Hero Academia) vs. Jogo (Jujutsu Kaisen)

In this rumble we have two fire weilding villains duking it out and turning the battlefield into a flaming hellscape.

Dabi from My Hero Academia (who will be able to see and interact with curses for this fight).

And Jogo from Jujutsu Kaisen.

The battle will take place in Tokyo.

Who wins?

Anime or Manga Jogo?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Anime or Manga Jogo?
    Oh yeah. The anime really amped up Jogo's fight against Sukuna, and even then Jogo got stomped.

Let's stick with manga feats for both in this case. Though I honestly think that in terms of destructive power Dabi can match even anime Jogo, with the exception of the meteor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oh yeah. The anime really amped up Jogo's fight against Sukuna, and even then Jogo got stomped.

Let's stick with manga feats for both in this case. Though I honestly think that in terms of destructive power Dabi can match even anime Jogo, with the exception of the meteor.
    Coolness. I'm not familiar with that far in the Manga, so I'll defer to people more educated in the JJK Manga.

Does Dabi have an answer for Domain Expansion though?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Coolness. I'm not familiar with that far in the Manga, so I'll defer to people more educated in the JJK Manga.
    Mainly it's his fight against Sukuna that's expanded upon. And that's just to give Jogo more moves for Sukuna to casually walts around.

Stuff like Jogo's minigun style magma bullets, giant lava hands and using his volcano head as a cannon aren't shown in the manga. His meteor and healing feats align with the manga though (the goes into more detail of how he creates the meteor, in the manga it just kinda appeared. So what the anime version does it mainly giving him more explicit attack options.
    Does Dabi have an answer for Domain Expansion though?
    Not really. I do think that Dabi could survive being in it and probably get off some attacks, dude melted a statue of All Might with his ambient flames and was flying around while containing enough heat to release an explosion that would've had a blast radius of a little over 3 miles. He has multiple instances of creating enough fire attacks that tower over city buildings. So yeah, he can definitely match Jogo in pure fire power.

But Jogo has his rather potent healing factor, and gets up after getting slammed through building by Sukuna, AND with Domain Expansion he can turn the battlefield to his favor (basically doubling the fire damage Dabi's body would take). So Jogo probably takes this. Might've been a bit of a mismatch actually on my end.

But I wonder if Jogo would see a bit of what he could've been in Dabi. As in, Sukuna said he should've just rampaged through the world with his fire instead of hiding out and waiting for opportune moments. And Dabi has that kind of audacious attitude that Jogo lacks.