Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Sinister

Incredible Member

Default Miss Sinister

What's everyone think Miss Sinister is upto in all the Sinister mess. Do you think she is upset that MR has taken her throne of female Sinister?

I mostly assumed Sinister killed her off panel when he got a male body back.

Yeah, especially since we have several spare Sinisters now. She's a redundant character.

Buuutt... someone who would make sense to be around in this mess since she's connected to the Hellfire Club(she used to be Shaw's assistant), X-23, Xavier, and Essex.

Ultimate Member

Wishing that she would come back as her own character totally separate from Mr. Sinister, maybe joining X-Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, especially since we have several spare Sinisters now. She's a redundant character.
    Then why not simply reveal Mother Righteous to be Claudine Renko?

Buuutt... someone who would make sense to be around in this mess since she's connected to the Hellfire Club(she used to be Shaw's assistant), X-23, Xavier, and Essex.
    I presume you're referring to Tessa/Sage, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Wishing that she would come back as her own character totally separate from Mr. Sinister, maybe joining X-Force.
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-31-2023 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Then why not simply reveal Mother Righteous to be Claudine Renko?

I presume you're referring to Tessa/Sage, correct?

Technically, Miss Sinister was involved with the Hellfire Club alongside Sebastian Shaw, too, during the post-Messiah Complex X-Men: Legacy series where Xavier and Logan teamed up to get Logan's wayward son Akihiro/Daken/Dark Wolverine/Fang the hell away from her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, Miss Sinister was involved with the Hellfire Club alongside Sebastian Shaw, too, during the post-Messiah Complex X-Men: Legacy series where Xavier and Logan teamed up to get Logan's wayward son Akihiro/Daken/Dark Wolverine/Fang the hell away from her.
    Fair enough, but does that rule out Claudine Renko being Mother Righteous but in a different outfit? I mean we know that Essex created only four clones and those four are accounted for already, right?

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Fair enough, but does that rule out Claudine Renko being Mother Righteous but in a different outfit? I mean we know that Essex created only four clones and those four are accounted for already, right?

I completely forgot about her and am now surprised that we haven't seen her pop up during the entire Age of Krakoa. I wonder if she was forgotten by Marvel as well or if they just hoped that we all forgot about her. I suppose it would be ok to not see her reaction to any of this but at some point in time, people are going to want to know if she had the same compulsion to become a Dominion as the rest of the Essex clones. And if not, why? Mr Sinister is a clone of the original Sinister clone and he still has the compulsion built into him.

As I understand it, Miss Sinister is a clone failsafe created by Mr Sinister, who is a clone of Nathaniel Essex. The Mr Sinister we have been dealing with is a clone of several clones of Mr Sinister, at this point.

Mr Sinister, Mother Righteous, Dr Stasis, and Orbis Stellaris were all pieces in a puzzle, that Essex used to reach Dominion. The crowned Dominion may be Nathaniel Essex or a whole new clone of him.

Perhaps not. Would be interesting, though, since Claudine is technically a clone by conversion, in the sense of being implanted with Sinister's DNA and personality that activated as a failsafe after his seeming death in or around Messiah Complex. Kind of reminds me of how the Joker in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker encoded his DNA, memories, and personality into a brain implant that he installed in Tim Drake, Batman's then-Robin, so he could effectively resurrect himself decades later in Tim's body.

I never really thought that it would be likely, but I thought that it would be neat if Claudine had been the Sinister who achieved Dominion, unbeknownst to the other Sinisters.

My guess is that Marvel is simply hoping that everyone has just forgotten about her. She had been out of use until she popped up in X-Men Blue as a recurring character. Since the X-Men were in a holding pattern until Hickman arrived Miss Sinister may have been used in that comic because there were no plans for her during Krakoa, and they didn't have to worry about messing up anything that Hickman had planned. Just a guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I never really thought that it would be likely, but I thought that it would be neat if Claudine had been the Sinister who achieved Dominion, unbeknownst to the other Sinisters.

My guess is that Marvel is simply hoping that everyone has just forgotten about her. She had been out of use until she popped up in X-Men Blue as a recurring character. Since the X-Men were in a holding pattern until Hickman arrived Miss Sinister may have been used in that comic because there were no plans for her during Krakoa, and they didn't have to worry about messing up anything that Hickman had planned. Just a guess.
    I was thinking the very same thing a hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post

I was thinking the very same thing a hour ago
    That would have been interesting, yeah.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I still don't understand they did not idee het during Sins of Sinister. Or at least as one of the current Sinisters.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Shaw was actually the one to first call Claudine "Miss Sinister".

Was the last time she'd been seen in the last Old Man Logan story where the X-Men arrested her? Maybe she's one of the few Supervillains still in prison .