Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh! Emma didn't play a roll outside the bedroom. It was all about Riri and Forge building the ships with some Angelica and Orchis.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Enh! Emma didn't play a roll outside the bedroom. It was all about Riri and Forge building the ships with some Angelica and Orchis.
    Has there been any explanation as to what happened with Forge post Gala?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No, there wasn't. I don't even think Duggan knows.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I forgot all about Forge. I guess he's the only Year 2 team member unaccounted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No, there wasn't. I don't even think Duggan knows.
    It's crazy editorial wasn't better at have a solid breakdown of where certain characters were at the nexus point of the HFG3.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

If Emma has little to no role and her only role is support to Stark then what was the point. Also she literally can't even dent a sentinel so I'm not sure what Duggan is playing at.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If Emma has little to no role and her only role is support to Stark then what was the point. Also she literally can't even dent a sentinel so I'm not sure what Duggan is playing at.
    That's all she is in this book, she's not a character she's a tool to get Tony stuff. Get Tony the Hellfire Club, get Tony Mysterium, get Tony laid. Its a similar issue Duggan has when writing the Synch/Talon relationship.
    Two issues in and Forge has been more relevant to Fall/End of Krakoa than Emma has been in 6/7. Getting her out of this book can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Has there been any explanation as to what happened with Forge post Gala?
    All we know is that the Gate he went through brought him to an alien planet. He was stuck there since the Gates stopped working right after that, so he built a spaceship to get him back to Earth. He ran into Riri out in space in the last Iron Man issue, and then we have the events of the current issue. That's the entirety of Forge's story since the Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    All we know is that the Gate he went through brought him to an alien planet. He was stuck there since the Gates stopped working right after that, so he built a spaceship to get him back to Earth. He ran into Riri out in space in the last Iron Man issue, and then we have the events of the current issue. That's the entirety of Forge's story since the Gala.
    Well that gives me a little something. Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    That's all she is in this book, she's not a character she's a tool to get Tony stuff. Get Tony the Hellfire Club, get Tony Mysterium, get Tony laid. Its a similar issue Duggan has when writing the Synch/Talon relationship.
    Two issues in and Forge has been more relevant to Fall/End of Krakoa than Emma has been in 6/7. Getting her out of this book can't come soon enough.
    To be fair, it is his book and those things you mentioned were not small. Tony would’ve had nothing without mysterium and she got him a cover, allies amd funding. I get that we want her in the action too, but for now she has to maintain her ID. I’m sure we’ll see her in action in the final battle.

Emma playing the sultry seductress... doesn´t Marvel have the Enchantress for that old-fashioned blonde stereotype? Disappointing.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma playing the sultry seductress... doesn´t Marvel have the Enchantress for that old-fashioned blonde stereotype? Disappointing.
    Emma was viewing her pray and she ate it.

I see her more like a White Panther eating his victim. or lover or "friend with benefit" in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    To be fair, it is his book and those things you mentioned were not small. Tony would’ve had nothing without mysterium and she got him a cover, allies amd funding. I get that we want her in the action too, but for now she has to maintain her ID. I’m sure we’ll see her in action in the final battle.
    I understand its a solo book but I don't know why people keep mentioning it being a solo as some excuse for why she has done nothing but get him stuff in 6/7 issues. We see characters in other solos be more relevant in less issues with less at stake than her. Like I said, Forge in two issues has been more relevant and done more during Fall of X than Emma has. She has done nothing but get Tony crap and now with him even in actual X-books more recently than her, she's during him into an X-character at her own expense.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Knowing how Duggan writes her probably not.

The have uploaded an image of Emma in an IronManlike suit.. (many thanks @CGAR)

I am not very convince this is a route I would want for Emma.. I mean. I have always wanted her flying but via some TK levitation not an armour...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare